Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

There is ONE thing about this story that isn't awesome. We need pictures to determine how awesome this is. ;) (And I don't mean the mugshot of Doyle.)

Classic butter face. Not that I would complain. Skinny, blond, 20. Nuff said.

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/1767/08/1767_1346162216.jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/alicia-guastaferro-charged-with-prostitution__oPt.jpg

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/08/30/0830-alicia-guastaferro-mugshot-tmz-3.jpg

Edited by inkman

I'm not shilling. I swear.

www.zennioptical.com. I ordred a pair last Thursday, was told they'd take 7-14 business days, got the shipping confirmation email yesterday, and they're on track to be here tomorrow. Tons of frames in every style imaginable, and you can see what they look like on your face before you buy them (have to upload a pic of you, but whatever!)

With shipping, oleophoic anti-glare coating, anti-scratch coating, UV coating, frames and lenses, under $33. The oleophobic coating was the most expensive at $14.95, but whatever.

I have been finding my willpower to stay out of the politics thread to be awesome. Several times, including tonight, I have been just about to dive into writing a long angry response to someone, but instead,.. just,.. didn't. It was always the right decision and I was happier the rest of the day for having made it.

http://www.buffalone...icle1029500.ece

My God this is the gift that keeps giving. Not only is she a stripper, but she sued her employer, also sued ABC for making her " look bad", and she faked a seizure after she realized she was being WAY too forthcoming during her interrogation. I love this!!

Poor girl needs to be guided with a firm hand.

receiving permission to shoot the ###### coyotes (technically, they are out of season) that have taken two of our cats, plus two of our neighbor's cats in the last couple of weeks. That's F'N Fantastic, after being F'N sad all week.

So this means that Doan can now officially sign with the Sabres?

receiving permission to shoot the ###### coyotes (technically, they are out of season) that have taken two of our cats, plus two of our neighbor's cats in the last couple of weeks. That's F'N Fantastic, after being F'N sad all week.

I had no idea that there were coyotes in CNY.

Neighbors have reported seeing coyotes not far from our house. They are developing some land for a big shopping center that is pushing them out of their normal grounds. Yet my wife continues to let out her bright white Himalayan cat to roam around the yard and woods behind us. The damn thing is like a beacon for predators.

Neighbors have reported seeing coyotes not far from our house. They are developing some land for a big shopping center that is pushing them out of their normal grounds. Yet my wife continues to let out her bright white Himalayan cat to roam around the yard and woods behind us. The damn thing is like a beacon for predators.

We live in Dryden, NY...very country out here. We have had Indoor/outdoor cats for YEARS! we've never had a problem with coyotes until this summer. With our dog loving to be outside, and with me and my sister, and other people always being outside, and the neighbors having two large breed dogs (a german shepard, and a husky mix), we could hear them once in a blue moon, but we never had issues. Since the neighbors dogs passed, and new houses going up, and the way this summer has been, we've heard them and even seen them on our road. We were trying to keep the cats inside as much as possible, but we can't keep em in 24/7 (they get pissy). The first disappeared almost two weeks ago, and the second one (mine that I've had since my 2nd year of college, who was 8 weeks when I got her) disappeared earlier this week while I was away on business. The neighbor isn't sure when his cat disappeared, as it was primarily an outdoor cat.

Some people spoil their second chances.

Wasn't that guy on his third, or fourth, incarnation ... seems like even if he has an infinite number of chances he'd spoil them all.

+++++

Another awesome thing ...

Toshiba portable hard disk drives. 500 GB (I don't like them any larger than that ... they seem to run slowly when larger than 500 GB). A great way to back up huge systems and data for my clients and my own firm.