Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

That's pretty cool.  Never heard of a bird of prey going after the bait in a foot hold trap.  Rather unusual.

It may be a young bird that is starting into it's first winter on it's own and he / she is hungry?

Crows keep their young close for 2 full years in order to be sure the young are mature enough to make it on their own, although the extended families tend to stick pretty close together ... we have an extended family that have nested in our yard for years and the young tend to set up their home near by.  In the second year the young of the previous year help out with the raising of the current year babies. Crows have a fantastic family structure.

I'm not sure about eagles.

It may be a young bird that is starting into it's first winter on it's own and he / she is hungry?

Crows keep their young close for 2 full years in order to be sure the young are mature enough to make it on their own, although the extended families tend to stick pretty close together ... we have an extended family that have nested in our yard for years and the young tend to set up their home near by.  In the second year the young of the previous year help out with the raising of the current year babies. Crows have a fantastic family structure.

I'm not sure about eagles.

White head indicates sexually mature IIRC.

Got in the car, headed to work. Rock block: Bowie - Let's Dance, Bowie - Rebel, Rebel, Bowie and Freddie - Under Pressure, Queen - Another One Bites the Dust.

Great tunes are awesome!And they let me know that tonight is going to be a good night.

Got in the car, headed to work. Rock block: Bowie - Let's Dance, Bowie - Rebel, Rebel, Bowie and Freddie - Under Pressure, Queen - Another One Bites the Dust.

Great tunes are awesome!And they let me know that tonight is going to be a good night.

Well, guess we can safely say that your real name is not Johnny Caravella. :p

So, was it a good night?

Geez, that's a small group!  My high school band was somewhere in the 70-80 person range, I think.

Amazing.  My sons went to a school that marched 250-300.  They went to state one year out of the 8 I was a band dad.  It also happened to be the year the football won their first and only state championship.  That was a busy year that broke the travel budget.

1) I've finally been able to catch up on at least a couple threads here.  Definitely not visiting as much lately though  :(

2) Found out we are having two boys!!  Very excited!!!

3) doing some nursery preperations lately at the house.  Got one crib rebuilt.  my mother in law bought us a crib for cheap at a garage or estate sale.  They refused to sell it with the drop down bar since apparently it is illegal in NYS now?!  So we had to patch the holes, and do some wood repair and shimming to close the gap, but my stepdad and I have gotten it put back together nicely.  $60 for that crib.  Now to buy one more for the other boy lol.

4) Partially tore my rotator cuff on thanksgiving...however, I probably won't need surgery (the awesome part).  

I think that's all for now lol.  

5956503ff0108619787c4b54bf69632b.jpg

Love me some Yukon. No idea who that is.

Another good one: 

bumble_captures_yukon_cornelius.jpg

Sorry, I'm apparently image happy today. 

No need to be sorry!

I now know my next costume for any Halloween parties I may go to ever again.

1) I've finally been able to catch up on at least a couple threads here.  Definitely not visiting as much lately though  :(

3) doing some nursery preperations lately at the house.  Got one crib rebuilt.  my mother in law bought us a crib for cheap at a garage or estate sale.  They refused to sell it with the drop down bar since apparently it is illegal in NYS now?!  So we had to patch the holes, and do some wood repair and shimming to close the gap, but my stepdad and I have gotten it put back together nicely.  $60 for that crib.  Now to buy one more for the other boy lol.

4) Partially tore my rotator cuff on thanksgiving...however, I probably won't need surgery (the awesome part).  

Man, 2 boys. Congratulations and good luck!

I'd rest that shoulder up, make sure that partial tear heals as much as possible. Your going to be carrying something with it for the next.....? years

Don't worry, we'll understand if we don't hear from you much for the next 18 years!

Your kids are going to be a riot. I'm excited for you guys.  :beer: