Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Looks like Bumble's other hand is between two pillows, given the smile on d4rk's face.

It's definitely not the smile of puuurrree pleasure, so I think your onto something here!

That's the version of Yukon that kills Rudolph 

Hey man, venison is delicious. 

So we know where there's a reindeer mounted on a nice piece of oak hanging above a fire place with a shinny red nose, some even say it glows....

It's definitely not the smile of puuurrree pleasure, so I think your onto something here!

So we know where there's a reindeer mounted on a nice piece of oak hanging above a fire place with a shinny red nose, some even say it glows....

I'm going to traumatize my future children someday when I recall this post and follow through. 

A friend emailed this. Watched. Thought, that's just amazing. So I'm sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/MjPmmCtHmfE?rel=0

Edit:

If any one else likes it and can get it to embed ( heck I'm not even sure if that's the right word). Please help.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Oh my god Bio, that's awesome. So jealous. Enjoy every minute of that!!! 

I do love it!  Wish it'd been sunny that day, but it was still gorgeous.  They weren't kidding when they said Colorado residents are an active lot; it was only in the mid 20s and overcast, and we still had lots of company on the trail.  I'd kind of hate to see it on a warm day, lol.

Well, since the "Fantastic Friday" thread is apparently never opening today:

My wife and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary with a nice dinner and drinks tonight.  Walking around afterwards around holiday lights displays, then doing some shopping for several items she's had her eye on.

Xenoblade Chronicles X as her gift to me (she can't keep a secret).  Should be a fantastic evening!

This is awesome. Phallic jokes aside, I teared up. Women's sports are always the first to get defunded. Happened in my school, happens in many others. 

No, actually fine arts gets whacked first around here. 

Still, it was wonderful to see a worthy cause funded when they thought they were at the end of their rope.  You can see how much it meant to those girls.  Good for Dick's.

No, actually fine arts gets whacked first around here. 

Still, it was wonderful to see a worthy cause funded when they thought they were at the end of their rope.  You can see how much it meant to those girls.  Good for Dick's.

Oh here too. Usually it's women's sports first, then anything art related, then music, then last of all and never, men's sports. 

I started the art club in my school. Also the girl's lacrosse team. I guess both still exist, but participants fund them. My high school is best known for football, wrestling, and drama. Lotta broadway actors and a decent amount of minor and pro athletes. 

I understand why men's sports is more popular but it doesn't make me any less sad.