Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I had my truck's radiator replaced and the oil changed before this past weekend. Now it's leaking oil. And coolant from a different location than before.

Took it to the shop where I had the work done.

"So you're going to fix all this for free right?"

"Oh yes. Yes we will."

Car-less for the afternoon but whatever.

Is radiolab on radio now? I only know it as a podcast. It is fantastic.

I listen at 8pm on WNYC here in Jersey. Can't say when it's on in other areas. I just found out about the podcasts. I haven't listened to any so I don't know if they are produced differently than the radio shows. Looking forward to finding out.

Both are available at the website.

Yeah, I kinda knew that's what that link was going to be. I really like Chick-fil-a, but I stopped eating there a few years ago due to the management's views. So be it.

Haven't tried making it yet but it sounds like people think these are a good homemade version

Chick-Fil-Gay Sandwich

http://hilahcooking.com/chick-fil-a-copycat/

What a cool clear night. Sitting on the deck having a rye on the rocks and a Nat Sherman cigar. Awesome.

Tell me more. :)

I've had 1 Nat Sherman cigar. I know they make many varieties in several strengths. I didn't care for the one I had but would be willing to sample others.

What a cool clear night. Sitting on the deck having a rye on the rocks and a Nat Sherman cigar. Awesome.

I've had 1 Nat Sherman cigar. I know they make many varieties in several strengths. I didn't care for the one I had but would be willing to sample others.

As cigar lovers you two should really consider coming to a Sabres game down here sometime and making a side trip to JR cigars. Their walk in humidor is probably 4000 sq. ft, with cigar boxes stacked floor to ceiling. Unfortunately I'm only at about a 10% success rate at getting my wife to stop when we pass it on I-40.

Just found out yesterday that LittllePommerFan#3 will be another boy :D

Now to figure out how I'm going to pay for food when the three boys are all teenagers...

Congrats! :beer: ........... and good luck!

If my wife told me that she was pregnant with #3 right now I'd seriously have to seek out a mental health professional.

The local place stocks them and I had picked up a few different sticks to try. I didn't mind it, but they can use a little seasoning in the humidor after purchase. For a cheaper smoke, not too shabby. The burn is even and the draw is smooth. The two lighter wrap ones I had were decent, the darker wrap torpedo imploded when I tried to cut it.

The local place stocks them and I had picked up a few different sticks to try. I didn't mind it, but they can use a little seasoning in the humidor after purchase. For a cheaper smoke, not too shabby. The burn is even and the draw is smooth. The two lighter wrap ones I had were decent, the darker wrap torpedo imploded when I tried to cut it.

The rye too. We gots a thread for that ya know. ;)

Nat Sherman used to be a pricey boutique label that was made specifically for their NYC retail store. I'm not sure when they changed to a lower priced label.

Edited by weave

As cigar lovers you two should really consider coming to a Sabres game down here sometime and making a side trip to JR cigars. Their walk in humidor is probably 4000 sq. ft, with cigar boxes stacked floor to ceiling. Unfortunately I'm only at about a 10% success rate at getting my wife to stop when we pass it on I-40.

I didn't know JR was headquartered in North Carolina. You learn something new every day!

On another note, today is national hotdog day. Eat 'em if you got 'em.

I didn't know JR was headquartered in North Carolina. You learn something new every day!

On another note, today is national hotdog day. Eat 'em if you got 'em.

There are two. One in Burlington off I-40 and one in Smithfield off I-95. I've only been to the Burlington one, but both are about a 45 minute drive from Raleigh. The nice thing about them being here is when I order online from them the cigars are on my porch the very next day.