Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I think movies have hurt my perception of those birds. I didn't realize they were as widespread as they actually are. I've been doing a bit of googling and it looks like they're probably turkey vultures. I'll never be close enough to see their heads and know for sure. I wonder where the road kill was this morning. I didn't drive past anything.

They know you have family coming into town. They're just biding their time.

I think movies have hurt my perception of those birds. I didn't realize they were as widespread as they actually are. I've been doing a bit of googling and it looks like they're probably turkey vultures. I'll never be close enough to see their heads and know for sure. I wonder where the road kill was this morning. I didn't drive past anything.

They are migrating through the area.

They know you have family coming into town. They're just biding their time.

They have amazing sense of smell. They undoubtedly smell the impending destruction.

They have amazing sense of smell. They undoubtedly smell the impending destruction.

I had two circling me over the weekend while I was out raking. The neighborhood has a ton of old people, so they probably assumed a heart attack was on the way. Yeah, they were probably circling something else, but they pretty much left the second I noticed them.

I had two circling me over the weekend while I was out raking. The neighborhood has a ton of old people, so they probably assumed a heart attack was on the way. Yeah, they were probably circling something else, but they pretty much left the second I noticed them.

That's when they realized that you actually weren't dead, you just needed a shower.

I want one of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs

Anywho, for the motorheads here, and folks who just love cool cars doing sick things, Ken Block's Gymkhana Seven 845 HP, one of a kind AWD, singularly badass 1965 Ford Mustang.

Is it getting hot in here?

Edited by weave

Change https to http in the link and the video will embed.

That's a pretty amazing video. What we do doesn't feel like driving after watching that. Wow.

Ahh. didn't notice the https.

The rumble that mustang makes at idle makes me all tingly in my naughty spot.

This house description by the homeowner on Craigslist is hilarious:

http://981thehawk.co...hare_mobile_top

A small sample:

Do you want a low-maintenance home in a relatively stabby-free neighborhood? Do you want to live within walking distance of 5 bars? In the event of a cardiac emergency wouldn’t it be nice to be only 3 blocks away from Lancaster General Hospital? Well, I have the home for you.

Edited by biodork

ha! I bet it sells.

I'm selling a car. Maybe I need to take this approach. Unfortunately, I have no former girlfriends with keys to it.

lol at least he's honest. Maybe you can take a similar approach by highlighting how few bodies have been in the trunk of your car?

So I have been dropping in and out of here trying to catch up on a few of the lighter threads, but it's been hard lately with everything going on (promotion and now hiring at work, overloaded with incoming work (not a bad thing, just hard to keep up), my friend who had the stroke, etc.)

In regards to the awesome news: My friend who had the stroke was able to walk 2 laps around the neuro wing that he is in at Strong yesterday during PT. He has gained more range of motion in his arms and legs, and the face droop has gotten better. I'm going back out to ROC this weekend to help out his housemate/landlord in terms of getting the house adjusted to bring him home after his rehab stint, and to just hang out with him at the hospital this weekend.

True. It's only been a couple. And I learned a lot from watching Dexter.

:clapping:

So I have been dropping in and out of here trying to catch up on a few of the lighter threads, but it's been hard lately with everything going on (promotion and now hiring at work, overloaded with incoming work (not a bad thing, just hard to keep up), my friend who had the stroke, etc.)

In regards to the awesome news: My friend who had the stroke was able to walk 2 laps around the neuro wing that he is in at Strong yesterday during PT. He has gained more range of motion in his arms and legs, and the face droop has gotten better. I'm going back out to ROC this weekend to help out his housemate/landlord in terms of getting the house adjusted to bring him home after his rehab stint, and to just hang out with him at the hospital this weekend.

That's great news!

:thumbsup:

Great news, all round.

This may be Buffalo (I doubt it), but this picture is years old.

So sorry. Kevin O'Neill tweeted it. I will go kill myself now in your honor, since I failed you miserably. I'll have my head sent to you via FedEx. Unless you prefer UPS, I know you're picky.

So sorry. Kevin O'Neill tweeted it. I will go kill myself now in your honor, since I failed you miserably. I'll have my head sent to you via FedEx. Unless you prefer UPS, I know you're picky.

I know Kevin O'Neill tweeted it. I also wasn't insulting you in any way. Thanks for playing.