Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Wanted to put this in complaint thread but it's not open yet. I think I'm getting fired. My boss and coworkers have been acting super strange and secretive. I pulled my boss aside on Tuesday and asked if my job was in jeopardy. He said everything is fine and if I fail he fails blah, blah, blah but he isn't acting that way. I've been here 15 years. This sucks.

It's been open since 12:01am

Got 4 tickets to Arizona vs Washington for 56 dollars. Sure it's Arizona, but still, it's Washington too. Maybe this time Ovi will play. Every other time I've gone, he has been out of lineup.

Edited by wjag

For network TV, it is a good show. The only one I watch. Glad to see Spader got a Marvel spot out of it.

He must have been signed on for this movie before the Blacklist was on the air. It feels like it's been a while since his role was announced. Anyway, he's awesome in that trailer, by far the best part of it. I hope this isn't the classic movie trailer scenario where we are seeing just about all of his screen time in the movie. He better get at least an hour of screen time (audio time?).

What are they trying to break into?

Yeah, I need some context.

EDIT: Well, here's some context: http://www.9news.com.au/world/2014/10/23/15/46/driver-flips-car-trying-to-smash-garage-gate

I still want to know why he would break in and then immediately try to break back out.

Edited by Eleven

Yeah, I need some context.

EDIT: Well, here's some context: http://www.9news.com...ash-garage-gate

I still want to know why he would break in and then immediately try to break back out.

They were probably trying to bring the gate down all together. It sets them up for a quick getaway once they're done inside. Just hop in the car and take off.

1436, huh? So what do you all do?

Same thing as many do on January 1st ... we reflect on the past year and set goals in order to try to improve on our imperfections in the new year. Not huge things, but attainable ... for me I am going to try to pray as close as possible to the prescribed times and I will try not to make excuses to miss prayers. I am good during Ramadan, but will strive to be that good year round, while keeping in mind that I will slip, as no one is perfect.

Same thing as many do on January 1st ... we reflect on the past year and set goals in order to try to improve on our imperfections in the new year. Not huge things, but attainable ... for me I am going to try to pray as close as possible to the prescribed times and I will try not to make excuses to miss prayers. I am good during Ramadan, but will strive to be that good year round, while keeping in mind that I will slip, as no one is perfect.

Sounds like a hell of a party. What do you do to CELEBRATE? I know drinking isn't involved; is there a traditional food? Something special for the hookah?

Edited by Eleven

Sounds like a hell of a party. What do you do to CELEBRATE? I know drinking isn't involved; is there a traditional food? Something special for the hookah?

Actually, there is no party, no celebration, no traditional feast / food and nothing special for the hookah - many Muslims frown upon the hookah anyway, but many don't. It really is just a time for private reflection.

Actually, there is no party, no celebration, no traditional feast / food and nothing special for the hookah - many Muslims frown upon the hookah anyway, but many don't. It really is just a time for private reflection.

Sounds pretty much just like a Catholic New Year's party in 1436.