Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The moon.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=23316736

The last time I saw a Blood Moon I was giving a evening tour in Niagara falls at the observation tower. Those people got some bonus pics that night. I'm definitely stayin' up for this.

Clouded over here in Halifax just in time for the big show. Set our clocks for 3:30 AM.

Fortunately, seems like we will get more kicks at the can this year and next, I think. My wife mentioned something about it happening pretty often in the next year, or so.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

I am the youngest of four. I'm 20, my sister's 24, and my brothers are 27 and 30. Brother of 27 years is having a baby with his girlfriend. They were high school sweethearts, then broke up summer before their senior year. Like six years later she and he hooked up again and just fell right back into their relationship. It's been maybe 2 years since they got back together? The kid'll be my parents' first grandkid. :)

Early frontrunner for the name is D'jakeshawn

I am the youngest of four. I'm 20, my sister's 24, and my brothers are 27 and 30. Brother of 27 years is having a baby with his girlfriend. They were high school sweethearts, then broke up summer before their senior year. Like six years later she and he hooked up again and just fell right back into their relationship. It's been maybe 2 years since they got back together? The kid'll be my parents' first grandkid. :)

And on this note, a friend had her first baby yesterday. She's been telling people for months now that the name would be Kate. This gives me the idea for the greatest prank of all time. If/when my wife and I have our first, I'm giving away the name well in advance... but it'll be a fake name so that everyone is shocked when we use completely different name.

6 years? Amateurs! :) My wife and I first met in 6th grade homeroom. We were only acquaintances through high school, didn't see each other for 15 years, then got together 4 years ago, married last year, kid coming in August.

And on this note, a friend had her first baby yesterday. She's been telling people for months now that the name would be Kate. This gives me the idea for the greatest prank of all time. If/when my wife and I have our first, I'm giving away the name well in advance... but it'll be a fake name so that everyone is shocked when we use completely different name.

We're telling people our daughter will be "Starshine Bottlerocket" when they ask. Or "ApplePie".

6 years? Amateurs! :) My wife and I first met in 6th grade homeroom. We were only acquaintances through high school, didn't see each other for 15 years, then got together 4 years ago, married last year, kid coming in August.

We're telling people our daughter will be "Starshine Bottlerocket" when they ask. Or "ApplePie".

My girlfriend has two kids and I joked with her that I'll be happy to take care of them like they were my own as long as she's willing to adopt my two retarded children, the Bills and Sabres. I think I got the better end of the deal because her kids are great.

My girlfriend has two kids and I joked with her that I'll be happy to take care of them like they were my own as long as she's willing to adopt my two retarded children, the Bills and Sabres. I think I got the better end of the deal because her kids are great.

HAHA that's great!

d4rk had to break up with Le Sport du Hockey on facebook. It took a long time for him to figure out if I was worth it. 3 years later and I'm sorta kinda beginning to think he might maybe feel that way a little bit.

Hahaha that's awesome. My girlfriend is a quiet gal, always has been. I knew her when we were in early grade school (she was a grade above me) because her dad was dating my mom. Never thought much of her because I was loud and annoying and she didn't say much. Years later in high school I actually got to know her (playing percussion in the pit :lol:) and now we've been together for 5 years.

d4rk had to break up with Le Sport du Hockey on facebook. It took a long time for him to figure out if I was worth it. 3 years later and I'm sorta kinda beginning to think he might maybe feel that way a little bit.

As long as you can still have threesomes with Le Sport Du Hockey.

Hahaha that's awesome. My girlfriend is a quiet gal, always has been. I knew her when we were in early grade school (she was a grade above me) because her dad was dating my mom. Never thought much of her because I was loud and annoying and she didn't say much. Years later in high school I actually got to know her (playing percussion in the pit :lol:) and now we've been together for 5 years

Are people allowed to say they've been together for 5 years when they're only 20 years old? The world is a completely different place during those teenage years.