Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I just moved the upstairs TV back into the library room, where it belongs (I think most of you can figure out why I had moved it to the bedroom). It took over an hour, and some cables still are showing, but it's nice to be back in my favorite chair, surrounded by my favorite books, and watching some playoff hockey.

I just moved the upstairs TV back into the library room, where it belongs (I think most of you can figure out why I had moved it to the bedroom). It took over an hour, and some cables still are showing, but it's nice to be back in my favorite chair, surrounded by my favorite books, and watching some playoff hockey.

Nice. It's a perfect time to do it too, this Montreal-Tampa game is wild. :thumbsup:

To all my Christian friends out there, I wish you and yours a very Blessed Easter.

To all my Jewish friends out there, I wish for you a very Blessed Passover (a little late).

For us, since it is a stat holiday here, we will get to see many of our Brothers and Sisters who can't make it to Friday Prayers on a regular basis.

For anyone not observing any of the above, that's awesome too and I wish for you peace and tranquility in your life.

EDIT TO ADD:

Post # 4,000 for me ... awesome, or not, depending on your perspective.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

She cleans up pretty good. I like that the next car just pulls up — probably wanted a Filet o Fish.

They don't serve that at 1030 am, either. I hope the next customer reacted better.

Edited by Eleven