Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Since the Fantastic thread is MIA this morning, half day today and me and my wife are grabbing lunch then heading up to Niagara Falls to wander aimlessly for a few hours. Not really as excited about the Niagara Falls part, (unless we end up riding that new zipline) but just being able to spend the afternoon with her away from work will be so nice.

Scroll down is ur friend... http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/20057-fn-fantastic-fridays/

Custom made cutting board in Canandaigua colors for my wife for our 11th anniversary this weekend. There is now stain or dye in this wood. All natural colors with some mineral oil for shine and protection. Hand made by a childhood friend of ours who I reconnected with over Facebook.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice headed to lake in August, can't wait.

smell-o-vision?

This theatre had blasts of air, fans (cooling), water blasts (mists), pitch, yaw and roll in the seats (very active), vibrations, jabbing motions from seats.  When they had the car chases and fight scenes, your senses are overloaded.  Very,  very cool..  Jason Bourne is the perfect movie for this.

No smells other than popcorn that I recall..  :-)

So my wife, after being severely nearsighted all her life, was blessed with cataracts.  I say bless because she had cataract surgery Thursday, and on her follow-up doctor visit the next day, her vision in that eye was 20-25 and they expect it will improve a bit more, perhaps to as good as 20-15.  She gets the other eye done in a few weeks.

So my wife, after being severely nearsighted all her life, was blessed with cataracts.  I say bless because she had cataract surgery Thursday, and on her follow-up doctor visit the next day, her vision in that eye was 20-25 and they expect it will improve a bit more, perhaps to as good as 20-15.  She gets the other eye done in a few weeks.

Ruht, rhow, Raggie; you're wife'll be able to see now? Better keep up those bike rides; maybe add a few more 100+ers to the mix. :p

Good for her. Wish her luck that the next eye turns out as well.

25 years ago I was in Mrs. Allen's third grade class. I met a girl, we became friends. By the time we started dating 18 years ago, we were best friends. 13 years ago she said yes, and 11 years ago I stood at an alter with my best friend and swore I'd love her forever no matter what. It was the easiest commitment I've ever made. Happy 11th wedding anniversary to the beautiful Mrs. Emotion.

post-2705-0-18097200-1469927972_thumb.jpeg

[pictured: junior prom 2000 vs tonight]

25 years ago I was in Mrs. Allen's third grade class. I met a girl, we became friends. By the time we started dating 18 years ago, we were best friends. 13 years ago she said yes, and 11 years ago I stood at an alter with my best friend and swore I'd love her forever no matter what. It was the easiest commitment I've ever made. Happy 11th wedding anniversary to the beautiful Mrs. Emotion.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You're a beautiful woman.  Your husband looks nice enough, but he probably can't make a good sauce for pasta.

Custom made cutting board in Canandaigua colors for my wife for our 11th anniversary this weekend. There is now stain or dye in this wood. All natural colors with some mineral oil for shine and protection. Hand made by a childhood friend of ours who I reconnected with over Facebook.

image.jpeg

Happy, Anniversary, man.

Love the cutting board. Think I could commission one possibly?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You were a beautiful couple in 2000. You still are.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Very, very, cool ...