Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Congrats, Josie.

Good luck with it.

-----

It's time for my annual ... the IRS is awesome!!

Yes the IRS.  By putting the hammer to all of you yanks living and working / living a life in Canada ... many of them my clients ... continues to make April and May very busy for me and very financially rewarding.

Thanks IRS.

You are so awesome.  You are the bees knees.

Awesome: I think I may have landed the biggest freelance job of my career thus far. Let's just say it's for a massive company that everyone knows and uses. Looks like a tall order and I'm hoping I have the time to do it. It would be a massive portfolio piece if so. 

Congratulations on landing the new ad campaign for KY!

Wait.

Congratulations on landing the new ad campaign for KY!

Wait.

The State of Kentucky is up for re-branding?

Way cool.

Halifax just paid a lot of money to have that done.

http://www.region.halifax.ns.ca/home/

It's a disaster.

Where are the cross bars on the friggin' capital As for crap sake.

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately I just had a call with the new client and they thought I lived in NYC and didn't have a full time job. Given the size of the project/timeline, they were hoping to have me in office quite a bit. So now it looks rather doubtful that I would be able to do the work for it after all. But hey, it's not totally shot down yet, and they asked me in the first place- which is pretty cool.

Man. Makes you think... Boss just put up a paper today about an incoming visa employee whose starting salary was stated... it's the same as mine, after 4 years.... :( 

It's no secret that alopecia can be a bitch. After 4 years of this Powder look-a-like nonsense I have finally begun to sprout eyelashes and even an eyebrow on my left eye! I don't expect any big changes but GD!.... Someone noticed that I have an eyebrow! Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have TWO of them!

It's no secret that alopecia can be a bitch. After 4 years of this Powder look-a-like nonsense I have finally begun to sprout eyelashes and even an eyebrow on my left eye! I don't expect any big changes but GD!.... Someone noticed that I have an eyebrow! Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have TWO of them!

I don't think I've ever congratulated someone for such a thing, but way to go!

It's my punishment for being so damn handsome my whole life *as he slicks his lush eyebrows back*.... D'oh! That used to be MY move! In all seriousness, the eyelashes are the real prize. One can get sick of every random thing flying into ones eyes. Safety glasses do the trick but aren't all that stylish.

It's my punishment for being so damn handsome my whole life *as he slicks his lush eyebrows back*.... D'oh! That used to be MY move! In all seriousness, the eyelashes are the real prize. One can get sick of every random thing flying into ones eyes. Safety glasses do the trick but aren't all that stylish.

All I can picture right now is Homer Simpson's three hair comb over.

My eyebrows didn't grow in until I was 17, so I *sort of* know your pain.

All I can picture right now is Homer Simpson's three hair comb over.

I love to feel the wind blow through my three eyebrow hairs. Makes me feel alive!

I used to hear the Powder comments all the time until Gotham came out. Victor Zsasz is my doppelgänger. The guy that worked the front desk at the hotel I stayed at for my last conference called me Mr. Zsasz the whole week. Much cooler than Powder.

I love to feel the wind blow through my three eyebrow hairs. Makes me feel alive!

I used to hear the Powder comments all the time until Gotham came out. Victor Zsasz is my doppelgänger. The guy that worked the front desk at the hotel I stayed at for my last conference called me Mr. Zsasz the whole week. Much cooler than Powder.

Extra props to you if you go the extra distance and carve a tally of your victims into your skin.