Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Paul Hamilton throwing it back to Brian Koziol according to WGR's Automatically Generated Transcript:

"Pat on the Bosnian prime back to you."

"Illness known some rough on the post and Brian back to you."

"...levity into this thing for power posting prior to."

"..hop on the post game iMac."

These never get old.

Paul Hamilton throwing it back to Brian Koziol according to WGR's Automatically Generated Transcript:

"Pat on the Bosnian prime back to you."

"Illness known some rough on the post and Brian back to you."

"...levity into this thing for power posting prior to."

"..hop on the post game iMac."

These never get old.

I wish the station would recognize what gold they have in these transcripts and have Hamilton and Koziol, or Schopp and the Bulldog, narrate them. It'd be a hoot.

I've watched this trailer about a dozen times since it was released. It blows my mind (in a good way) that Hollywood is making a Godzilla movie like this. Cannot wait.

Did you say the same thing about the last Godzilla movie? :)

Recently found these, I can't stop watching:

Almost! The DC sniper was an 89 box style I believe.

You've owned one of these right? I feel like you would have owned one.

The Internet says it was a 1990. I never owned one, but I did watch "Blue Caprice" recently, a film about the weird relationship between the father figure and the kid.

I went to a restaurant last night where my wife's cousin is one of the head chefs. We were just there for a simple dinner but the kitchen kept sending out random samples of just about everything for us. It was her cousin's day off and yet they were still sending all of this free stuff to us. I think I'm still stuffed even now from that dinner.

"Nebraska" was awesome. I scoffed at Will Forte in that role, but he was great. Bruce Dern and the Mrs. stole the show. A very funny, very sweet, very poignant film. One of the few I can say I will watch again.

Edited by PASabreFan

This.

This is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tUF3NkZ4Y

I'm looking forward to the day when Sabres games matter again.

The WGRZ Western New York Fish Fry Mapper

http://www.wgrz.com/features/fishfry/

I added Buffalo Bros here in Fort Worth. It's not WNY, but you'd think it is when you're inside. ;)

Damn I miss rooting for the Sabres, and to think, we're gonna have to go through a whole 'nother year basically rooting for them to lose :cry:

Plus, sorry to heap ###### on the ###### wagon, but next year we're not going to have all of those cool little events in the Fall that had us so excited this year when they were so terrible. It's going to be an Official 2015 Suck-McDavid-Off Fest with 600 pages by june

Edited by WildCard

I was doddering around in design land this morning and found John Slabyk. Some of you may remember him as a guy who floated some neat Sabres logo concepts out there around 2003.... and then they chose the Sluggalo instead. Wellp, apparently he's an art director for Barack Obama these days. Doin' well for himself. Check out his stuff here: http://h.dodsr.com/

His logos for the Jamestown Titans and the Stampede are probably among my favorites.