Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm up in Quebec City, all the dogs here have a full set of winter boots, Idk why but I think it's awesome! 

20220105_122520.jpg

Do you ever work? Seriously. Did you win the lottery or something. It seems like you are always somewhere else.

8 hours ago, SwampD said:

Do you ever work? Seriously. Did you win the lottery or something. It seems like you are always somewhere else.

Haha, if I won the lottery then I would be even more places.

I made a very important life choice years ago, work to live; not live to work. I'm fortunate enough to have a career that pays well and doesn't require me to be there as much. 

Also not having kids, current or ex wives helps a lot 😂😂😂

7 hours ago, ubkev said:

Don Cherry would hate those soft ass french dogs.

I bet Don Cherry wears boots 🍒😂

13 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm up in Quebec City, all the dogs here have a full set of winter boots, Idk why but I think it's awesome! 

20220105_122520.jpg

2 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Road salt. Would you walk around without shoes?

same goes for summer. Those sidewalks get Hot.

Yep, my doggo has boots. He hates putting them on, but he hates walking and getting salt and snow stuck in paw way more.

15 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

20220105_122520.jpg

The booties are for road salt. The dog’s feet dry out and can start bleeding.

My dog doesn’t need them as we walk in the bush with fresh snow all winter long.

Enjoy Quebec, beautiful old city. The carnival is later in the year though, that is a party.

32 minutes ago, French Collection said:

The booties are for road salt. The dog’s feet dry out and can start bleeding.

My dog doesn’t need them as we walk in the bush with fresh snow all winter long.

Enjoy Quebec, beautiful old city. The carnival is later in the year though, that is a party.

Thanks, I love coming here and Ice skating at troix rivers, the paths through the forest are amazing. 

I was told with the recent shutdowns here that carnival may not happen this year

• Thanks (+1) 1

For the last 30 years I have had one foot in the world of toil and the other in the office. 

I have crossed the threshold recently and will spend the rest of my career in the office pleasurably whelmed with work and new things to learn and I absolutely love it. 

One of my infinite responsibilities is marketing my org and already have ideas. I would love to do a t shirt toss at BCA. We are already on the wall at frontier field, I would love to get is on the boards at BCA.

I may never have a free moment until I retire but that’s fine by me. Giggidy.

• Like (+1) 5

9 hours ago, Dreams Burn Down said:

<Sigh> I hope to visit that beautiful city someday. I've had friends rave about it there.

Me too on bucket list

On another front had a Cysto last week with biopsy, CT scan all negative 2.5 years cancer free woo hoo!!!

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know it’s not a good day when you are waiting for your nuerology team to tell you how you are proceeding. Or maybe it’s the greatest day ever. I finally got a ct scan for my concussion and they found s0mething extra in it then had an mri to tell me if my brain baby is a boy or a girl.

Edited by SwampD
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am finally letting go of my part-time job in 2 weeks, turning in my letter.   My wife's schedule change prompted it... but it is going to give me a four day weekend because I am switching one of my shifts to one of the shifts I am giving up at my full-time job.  So that gives me a double on Wednesdays, a double of Friday's and just a Friday overnite into Saturday morning.  No more doubles on Mondays... Gonna have Saturday day, Sunday Monday and Tuesday's.  Whooo Hooo! Now I need plans... so far just trips to our house in Western Massachusetts, but now I have some time... 7 shifts a weeks for the last 10 years and getting older... only 7 more years to retirement...