Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

On 4/1/2022 at 1:20 PM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Just played 18 today, shot I think a 200 😂😂😂, quit keeping score after hole 5 because I'm terrible at golf. It's 94 degrees and I'm not home, so it's still awesome. 

This is why I took up cycling.  Golf to me was nothing but torture.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

At least 2 of the 3 bats we have flying around our backyard survived the winter.  There's a 4th one that comes around on occasion, but haven't seen that one tonight either.

Still in the 70's* at nearly 9PM.  Hanging out listening to Soul Asylum & Del Amitri out on the deck w/ the puppy sitting by my side.

Awesome.

* It's supposed to be 52 Tuesday w/ possible snow overnight.  Welcome to Spring in WNY.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Taro T said:

At least 2 of the 3 bats we have flying around our backyard survived the winter.  There's a 4th one that comes around on occasion, but haven't seen that one tonight either.

Still in the 70's* at nearly 9PM.  Hanging out listening to Soul Asylum & Del Amitri out on the deck w/ the puppy sitting by my side.

Awesome.

* It's supposed to be 52 Tuesday w/ possible snow overnight.  Welcome to Spring in WNY.

Funny.  We look forward to the return of the bats in the backyard too.

At 8:15 there was still a bit of daylight. Love it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Weave said:

Funny.  We look forward to the return of the bats in the backyard too.

At 8:15 there was still a bit of daylight. Love it.

I’m 1,000 yards from any trees (of any size) but have the bugs to feed an army. My little furry flying friends are plentiful and fruitful and wonderful little critters. 
I protect my forest and trees like family. We have a nice symbiotic groove over here. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Finished my last treatment yesterday.

I feel amazing. Other than some really long naps, I've had no side effects.

Woke up with nothing to do and nowhere to go.

It's going to be a great f'n summer.

Glad to hear it. 

Them stripers aint gonna catch themselves you know.

43 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Amen. Got the kayaks all ready to go and have my Mother's-Day-Lower-Niagara-for-lakers trip all planned.

Be very careful and don’t go alone.  Water temps are still in the 30s.  Very dangerous if you end up going for a swim unintentionally.

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

Finished my last treatment yesterday.

I feel amazing. Other than some really long naps, I've had no side effects.

Woke up with nothing to do and nowhere to go.

It's going to be a great f'n summer.

Excellent news!  So glad to "hear" it.

Really hoping that's the end of it for you except your regularly scheduled checkups confirming everything is fine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Weave said:

Be very careful and don’t go alone.  Water temps are still in the 30s.  Very dangerous if you end up going for a swim unintentionally.

The Niagara trip is in my friend's boat. Not sure I would do the kayaks even in summertime down there (I probably would.)

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

That fact that the Webb telescope orbits around Lagrange point 2 is unbelievably awesome.

The sun will suck up anything coming at us from that side and we'll be able to see anything coming at us from the other.

SPACEFORCE!!!!