Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The IRS !!

No, really ... clients are paying me a whole pile of dough to figure out there US taxes.  Thank goodness for the IRS and for so many US citizens living in Halifax that need me to figure this all out.

Working on a pretty complicated one yesterday and today.  Just when I think I have most of the bloody hell schedules accounted for the bloody hell IRS asks for more.  With luck this will never end !! $$$$$$$$$ !!

GO TEAM !!

FIGHT TEAM !!

YEA TEAM !!

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JustOneParade said:

Taking my wife there to see James Taylor on 7/3. Concert. Fireworks.Then more fireworks when we get home (if she's not too tired). 😄

Tanglewood is a great outdoor venue but the traffic in and out is a pain in the ass. Glad you enjoyed the show @North Buffalo.

James who ??

Anyway, fireworks at home are the best fireworks.  May the force be with you.  Am I doing that right @DarthEbriate ??

• Thanks (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I don’t know what this means.

Shifty eyes in this case.  It basically means that I can't believe what I am seeing here.  As in, you've got to be kidding me.

Not to be confused with the pervy / sexy version (same thingie, but relates to post content) of approval of a post, usually a photo.  If you posted a pic of Ms Mitchell you may or may not get the same thingie.

YMMV ....

👀

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ...

On 6/18/2022 at 6:04 AM, steveoath said:

We moved out the Glasgow to a wee village last year and today my wife will be making her singing debut at our village fayre. Sunshine, Booze, BBQ and good times. This is why we moved 😀

So what does Scottish BBQ look like, out of curiosity? There are so many things that could be.

3 hours ago, MattPie said:

So what does Scottish BBQ look like, out of curiosity? There are so many things that could be.

In my house its steak and sausages. And if I'm feeling I want something different I might cook some haloumi or tikka chicken. 

Haggis on the grill sadly does not work!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Shifty eyes in this case.  It basically means that I can't believe what I am seeing here.  As in, you've got to be kidding me.

Not to be confused with the pervy / sexy version (same thingie, but relates to post content) of approval of a post, usually a photo.  If you posted a pic of Ms Mitchell you may or may not get the same thingie.

YMMV ....

👀

What’s not to believe? Who is ahead of her? Pretty sure PA has Neil Diamond as his #1. Bruce? I’m not a fan of either. Neil Young? Who?

Because tastes vary, i’ll give you that she may not be #1 to everyone, but if there is a list of the top 5 singer/songwriters of the 70s, she’s absolutely on it, and the only woman (the first woman to ever to appear in such a list,) and certainly not 👀 worthy.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

What’s not to believe? Who is ahead of her? Pretty sure PA has Neil Diamond as his #1. Bruce? I’m not a fan of either. Neil Young? Who?

Because tastes vary, i’ll give you that she may not be #1 to everyone, but if there is a list of the top 5 singer/songwriters of the 70s, she’s absolutely on it, and the only woman (the first woman to ever to appear in such a list,) and certainly not 👀 worthy.

That's fair.

I would be surprised if @PASabreFan has Mr. Diamond at #1.

Yous all know that I couldn't care less about the 1970s music scene until 1976 in London and a few years before in a dive in NYC.  Well, maybe a bit of the non-pop scene in London.  Glam me up, baby!!