Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

Which trail? Southern cross is a fun one there.

I did Morning star and the other Green ones on that side, about 12 runs or so total, then my legs were feeling it. I only ate it twice 😂😂😂 Southern cross looked a little too steep for my 4th time out lol 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I did Morning star and the other Green ones on that side, about 12 runs or so total, then my legs were feeling it. I only ate it twice 😂😂😂 Southern cross looked a little too steep for my 4th time out lol 

Haha understandable, that's a good start though. I'm sure you've heard this but trust me nothing is as steep as it seems. I bet you you'll laugh and think it's easy once you do it. Have fun though!

• 2 weeks later...

We had our awaited visit with the maxillofacial surgeon today. The surgery is going to be gruesome. Cut ear to ear through the hair line then her face gets peeled down.

The awesome part is that it’s scheduled! All this agony has been with no end in sight. She’s going to be in worse shape got a week but the agony now has an end date. 

They switched up the med routine to get her off the opioids. It’s working wonders.  She is in much better spirits. 

I can’t say enough about Strong hospital. In particular the trauma team, the maxillofacial and all of the support staff. Everyone has been awesome. 

I think the UofR has a new life-long donor.😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...

New car smell.

Traded in the old Jeep for last years model.  Slight upgrade in options.  Big upgrade in miles. lol.  1 year of commuting 75 minutes one way to work puts on miles fast.  Had the old Jeep 5 years and accumulated 120k miles in that time.  Thankfully I’m probably only going to be driving this one about 7k per year.

Love me some Sirius XM trial, but I probably won’t spring for the subscription.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Josie don't come around here no more so I doubt she sees this, but more outstanding work.

Hope someone adopts this as their avatar

Still in touch with her on Facebook, I believe she recently got engaged and bought a house; seems to be doing well.

6 hours ago, Weave said:

Love me some Sirius XM trial, but I probably won’t spring for the subscription.

You cancel, they send you an offer for about $6/mo for 6 months, in six months you call to cancel and they give you the same deal for another 6 months.

Wash, rinse, repeat.