What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

none of these things take longer than 10 minutes prep...and all can be done ahead of time except for the steak and last little bit of carrots, so when guests get here we can tip a few instead of cooking.

Speaking of which, having a Mad Elf now before they get here cause i don't like to share them LOL

Btw Korab, loved Fortunas as a kid...do they still have the fountain? Was not far from the Johnny Ryan bottling plant if i remember correctly from the mid 70's LOL

Read the menu & agree--great menu for having folks over. I'm jealous.

Last night for dinner ...

Fettuccini with homemade roasted red pepper marinara. Sun dried tomato and garlic bread. With Bosnian spring water to drink. Followed by Bosnian herbal tea.

For breakfast this morning ...

Started with Bosnian coffee and Camels ... breakfast of champions.

Then ... homemade multi grain bread with peanut butter ("just peanuts" peanut butter ... with none of the garbage added ... President Carter would be pleased) with peach & passion fruit jam. A clementine and banana. With blueberry juice and chocolate Almond Breeze to drink.

My usual and nice way to start the day.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

and you Rochester folks should be glad to hear of this little nugget on the Blincos menu... a garbage plate knock off called a " hurricane plate".

If I had a dollar for every knock off garbage plate...

Trash plate

Hot plate

Famous plate

Burger plate

And my favorite...

Bada bing plate

And somehow that name came from a location on the EAST side of Rochester. Owner must have been from Gates.

Any day that starts with bread from Left Bank is bound to be a good day. Especially when Panko Chicken from the same restaurant will be the afternoon meal.

Not familiar wit this place..is it in Buffalo?

For lunch today, had a BLT with bread from DiCammilos in the Falls..tomatos not so great but damn that bread can make anything taste good.

Pot Roast and root vegtables for dinner toning..Drumsticks for desert :worthy:

Not familiar wit this place..is it in Buffalo?

For lunch today, had a BLT with bread from DiCammilos in the Falls..tomatos not so great but damn that bread can make anything taste good.

Pot Roast and root vegtables for dinner toning..Drumsticks for desert :worthy:

Yeah, it's on Rhode Island St. just off of Richmond Ave.

Last night: Seared Salmon with Old Bay seasoning, spinach salad with Japanese vinaigrette, and some sake. If I had planned ahead, I have wasabi powder and soy sauce, I bet I could have done something more Japanese than Old Bay for the salmon.

Today I'm working for awhile, so I probably won't make anything special. I do need to eat up some sweet potatoes and a salad tonight so that's probably dinner right there.

Last night: Seared Salmon with Old Bay seasoning, spinach salad with Japanese vinaigrette, and some sake. If I had planned ahead, I have wasabi powder and soy sauce, I bet I could have done something more Japanese than Old Bay for the salmon.

Today I'm working for awhile, so I probably won't make anything special. I do need to eat up some sweet potatoes and a salad tonight so that's probably dinner right there.

Love Old Bay, but I just don't like cooked salmon.

As for the sake, what kind was it? For F*ck's sake, or for goodness sake? Both are good, but I prefer the former.

Tell me about it...

Problem is there is like 15 ingredients in it and it is a delicate process. but i've been asking about it for years

Huh? Isn't it very few ingredients (lemon, egg, butter), but very difficult to prepare (I guess that's your second point)? I can't make it, so I'm not judging.

Love Old Bay, but I just don't like cooked salmon.

As for the sake, what kind was it? For F*ck's sake, or for goodness sake? Both are good, but I prefer the former.

The only thing in English on the bottle is Kitaya, so we'll go with the former.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.