What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

I was very excited when the local store started carrying the Rye because I had no idea they even made one. I've always liked their bourbon, but I have a special love of Rye whiskeys, so this tickled my fancy.

That is getting very close to using "tipsy" to describe oneself. You've been warned.

That is getting very close to using "tipsy" to describe oneself. You've been warned.

The two hardly compare. You've never been in the liquor store, lookin at the mid to top shelf and see something you liked and felt that little sense of wonderment bubble up inside you? Like that first time you didn't buy Jack Daniels?

The two hardly compare. You've never been in the liquor store, lookin at the mid to top shelf and see something you liked and felt that little sense of wonderment bubble up inside you? Like that first time you didn't buy Jack Daniels?

I just didn't use "tickles my fancy" to describe that feeling...

I had food court chinese food. Lo mein and general tso's. Feeling it now... :sick:

Had Maggianos spaghetti and meatballs..bout the same as the chinese :doh: Wife buys two of them cause so we can have leftovers Tuesday..hah jokes on her, I am traveling on Tuesday and not home :P

But this evening I will be sampling some fine Troegs beer at their new brewpub in Hershey if anyone is up that way. :P

My usual breakfast this morning ... see up thread a bit.

Last night's supper ...

Spinach spaghetti with a red lentel and roasted red pepper sauce.

The red lentels (a great source of protein when not having meat ... we use them in every pasta dish) are cooked for about 15 minutes (or until tender) in 2 cups of water with olive oil ... nice and juicy.

Seasoned with fresh oregano ... we bring in herbs from our garden every fall to hold us over. Reminds me of a story ... we have two cats ... Jake, who lives in our house with us and Chester ... the neighbours cat who pisses in our herb garden ... I digress.

Chopped onions and yams and fresh cranberries.

Pop it all in the oven at 375 for about 40 minutes to let it all mix together nicely and to make the yam and onion tender.

With italian herb / seed bread.

To drink ...

Me = mango juice with sparkling Bosnian mineral water.

My wife ... cranberry juice with the same water as above.

Yum, yum ...

EDIT: FYI ladies (and to a lesser degree gentlemen) cranberry juice is a wonderful natural defense against UTI.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.