F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

'GF'?

God Father, or is this a new development?

Please don't tell us you are back together that hatchet (or whatever it was) swinging psycho.

It's not that new, and it certainly is NOT the hatchet-swinging psycho. That ended before summer ended.

Every time Eleven gets a girlfriend, Geico raises his premium $600................

Every time I get in a car my premium goes up.

I'm fired up to cook this weekend. Sweet potatoes and poblano au gratin, potatoes and peas in red curry, and Lousiana red bean soup. Also Fantastic: Wegmans has ham hocks in stock. now I just need to figure out what to do with the other 2 in the package of 3.

Licensed to Drive, starring Corey and Corey? Nope! Licensed to Marry, starring my fiancé and I!

Congrats!

Delta changed my girlfriend's and my return flight from Denver for our ski trip (paid for months ago...before the layoff) to 6am (from an 11AM flight). We are staying at a resort a little over 2 hours away, so to get to the airport on time, with all of our ski stuff and unload, and check in, we would've had to leave at like 2 something in the morning. Not happening after 5 days of skiing. So I called Delta, and told them it would be too physically demanding for us to get to the airport on time, and that to change, I refused to pay $900 in change fees (what they were asking for). I was stern with the poor woman on the other end of the phone...and she changed my flight for me and my gf for no charge! F'N Fantastic.

The rest of the group flies into Binghamton, and they just switched flights thru our ski club to a different carrier. My gf and I are flying into Syracuse, while her brother into Buffalo...gotta get his fee waived and flight changed later when he's done with work. I may have to call for him lol.

Licensed to Drive, starring Corey and Corey? Nope! Licensed to Marry, starring my fiancé and I!

Congrats to the happy couple.

I'll give you the same advise I gave shrader when he made his blessed announcement ... remember from now on you two are a team. Don't ever forget that and don't let anything jeopardize it.

Good man. Congrats!

It's Friday.

Just got paid.

Got a new Cadillac.

Sabres just romped the Bruins.

IT IS A FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!

And congrats to you too!

My good news: I know there are many here who dislike the NBA, but my wife and I were invited to VIP seats for the Nets-Bulls game tonight. Free fancy food and booze are included -- and I can see myself having plenty of everything after a hectic week.

And I'm still happy about last night.