Ecklund says Calgary and Sabres discussing trade

freester

Great Northern pizza makes both of those, as well as other specialties. Their pizzas can be hit or miss, and tend to be more doughy than I like. Their Buffalo Chicken pizza is pretty good, but I think someone could make the Mac N Cheese pizza better.

GNPK Rochester sucks, they follow the exact builds for their pizza (which means less cheese, sauce and topping than is needed for good pizza) and they have their dough made by an outside source and delivered.... Also Buffalo GNPK is the only store with Buf Wing Dip pizza... Rochester turned it down for a Pizza of the Month because they suck.

Great Northern pizza makes both of those, as well as other specialties. Their pizzas can be hit or miss, and tend to be more doughy than I like. Their Buffalo Chicken pizza is pretty good, but I think someone could make the Mac N Cheese pizza better.

Someone makes a macaroni and cheese pizza? How f*cking stoned do people get? I cannot fathom pizza crust with a carb topping.

White pizza? What rumor are you hearing about white pizza? It doesn't come with tomato sauce?

Had white pizza for dinner tonight... honest injun... Although was highly disappointed I couldn't get jalapenos on it.. White pizza should be green too.

Had white pizza for dinner tonight... honest injun... Although was highly disappointed I couldn't get jalapenos on it.. White pizza should be green too.

I am angry at whoever denied you the jalapenos on the pizza (unless they just didn't have them). That sounds like an awesome topping for a white pizza.

GNPK Rochester sucks, they follow the exact builds for their pizza (which means less cheese, sauce and topping than is needed for good pizza) and they have their dough made by an outside source and delivered.... Also Buffalo GNPK is the only store with Buf Wing Dip pizza... Rochester turned it down for a Pizza of the Month because they suck.

There used to be one in Greece with MUCH better selection, better prices, and overall better tasting and bigger slices. The one in Henrietta blows. Been there once, and will never go there again.

There used to be one in Greece with MUCH better selection, better prices, and overall better tasting and bigger slices. The one in Henrietta blows. Been there once, and will never go there again.

Yea, they closed the one in greece when the new owners bought it, sorry lol if you come to buffalo the one in williamsville has good pizza but come for lunch cuz thats when its best... trust me

Eklund says deal has hit a roadblock...a.k.a. it's not going to happen but he wants to make it seem like it died out and he was all over it.

So does that mean people can't get white pizza at GNPK now? Is that just the Buffalo & Ra-cha-cha locations, or is that at all of their locations?

My money says that that :censored: head Bettman told them that they would be better off staying away from Buffalo and Ra-cha-cha and that Filly might be a better location for it. Something about it being better off to start out as a 2nd stringer behind a cheesesteak pizza.

So does that mean people can't get white pizza at GNPK now? Is that just the Buffalo & Ra-cha-cha locations, or is that at all of their locations?

My money says that that :censored: head Bettman told them that they would be better off staying away from Buffalo and Ra-cha-cha and that Filly might be a better location for it. Something about it being better off to start out as a 2nd stringer behind a cheesesteak pizza.

gnpk has white pizza and cheesteak pizza its kinda like a championship team that has everything but a good coach

If you want some enjoyment out of Ek's blogs, just read the user comments. They are usually enjoyable as he gets ripped a new one on a regular basis. :lol:

That might actually be the worst part about it. If these realize what he is, why do they keep going back to the site? At this point I get the feeling that he's still in business not because of the people who buy into him, but because of the bashers instead. And it doesn't seem like most people are in it for the laughs. It seems like a genuine hatred.

That might actually be the worst part about it. If these realize what he is, why do they keep going back to the site? At this point I get the feeling that he's still in business not because of the people who buy into him, but because of the bashers instead. And it doesn't seem like most people are in it for the laughs. It seems like a genuine hatred.

Like a reverse Insult Comedian?

Archived