Ecklund says Calgary and Sabres discussing trade

freester

Meh. That's a +/- 3000 sf floor plan. I would have expected much more. The place they get really expensive is on the inside

Stalker.

Must have just had it built. Contractor grade landscaping and no lawn.

He had the house built in October of 2008 for $775,000. The house has five bedrooms, four full bathrooms, a 3.5 car garage, octagonal shaped sunroom, hardwood floors, two staircases, and 6,176 square feet.

He had the house built in October of 2008 for $775,000. The house has five bedrooms, four full bathrooms, a 3.5 car garage, octagonal shaped sunroom, hardwood floors, two staircases, and 6,176 square feet.

Does that square footage include a finished basement? Public records are beautiful things, aren't they?

Maybe we should start a thread where we list each players house and we can critique them. Chz can post pictures of their bathrooms.

The guy is taking up 5.3 mill of cap space. The least he can do is buy a house befitting that and pay his fair share of taxes! Freaking dual citizenship. He's probably smuggling all that money back to Canada.

And whats with that stupid gold chain?

This has always annoyed me too.

Does that square footage include a finished basement? Public records are beautiful things, aren't they?

Maybe we should start a thread where we list each players house and we can critique them. Chz can post pictures of their bathrooms.

I'm sure he's got a TV in there. I wonder if he's got cup holders? :flirt:

I have given serious consideration to adding a urinal to our downstairs bathroom so that I can just set my beer on top of it instead of installing a cupholder.

I installed a central tap system in our house .Like a central vac but for beer. There is a tap on the wall in every room. One next to every toilet.

Back to the alleged trade with Calgary: FWIW, the play-by-play guy for the Flames was on WGR yesterday and stated definitively that there is NFW they are trading Iginla this summer.

Yeah, but what if they did? What would it take? I'm thinking, Kaleta, Mmoorriissoonn, and a 5th.

Archived