Ecklund says Calgary and Sabres discussing trade

freester

so the Flames who just traded the Sabres (highest payroll in the NHL now) Kotalik as a salary dump now want to trade with the Sabres again for another salary dump which we would put... where exactly? The premise of the Flames dumping any more salary to the sabres makes no sense as does the Sabres dumping salary back to the flames... this whole concept makes no sense and Ecklunds a retarded chimpanzee, I have yet to see 1 of his "rumors" even come close to happening. Maybe he should just say "a team is going to trade to another team some stuff" because that would be more accurate.

Nice post. did you happen to notice post 17.

Sometimes longer isn't better.

Seriously, how does Ecklund have a job? I can't remember when any, I mean any of his "trade happenings" ever becoming true! :thumbdown:

He makes money from people like us visiting his site and driving up his advertising premiums. :)

Eklund says Gomez may be traded.... no ###### you dumb ###### the guy sucks giant balls.

Worst part is he may go to the Islanders.... why? Because they need a salary like that to get to the cap floor?

My favorite part of his rumor of the day is:

"This news is breaking right now. I have written about Winnipeg before, but today I am also hearing quite a bit of chatter about Phoenix and Edmonton..."

Wow that was earth shattering news, must have taken you all morning to come up with that you :censored: :censored: mother :censored:

Eklund says Gomez may be traded.... no ###### you dumb ###### the guy sucks giant balls.

Worst part is he may go to the Islanders.... why? Because they need a salary like that to get to the cap floor?

My favorite part of his rumor of the day is:

"This news is breaking right now. I have written about Winnipeg before, but today I am also hearing quite a bit of chatter about Phoenix and Edmonton..."

Wow that was earth shattering news, must have taken you all morning to come up with that you :censored: :censored: mother :censored:

Why do you bother? U just feel like leaving leaving a dollar on his doorstep every time u go there?

White pizza.

Why do you bother? U just feel like leaving leaving a dollar on his doorstep every time u go there?

White pizza.

today was the last day, I have blocked his site on my computer and I am to lazy to type in the password to get there now!

I'm hearing that if you take 2 slices and squish them together, you've essentially traded them in for a very thick cheese quesadilla. ;)

or a tasty calzone, I think this team needs a big strong stay at home calzone packed to the brim with sauce, cheese, and meat

I'm curious why Taco bell is willing to trade meat for fish/shrimp (if you really want to call it shrimp) for lent but aren't willing to add another player to the roster by making pizza tacos.

I'm curious why w/ a perfectly good Mighty Taco opening soon in Henrietta you'd ever mention TH, much less wonder about what's on their menu? :huh:

You should've just traded up. ;)

Gross.

I dont know if any of you had them for lunch in your middle or high schools, but Fiestada Pizzas were the BEST!

http://www.perrispizza.com/images/Fiestada.gif

...gonna have to disagree at my school those were go out for lunch days.

Ever had Mac n Cheese pizza... its so freaking good or Buffalo Wing Dip pizza... yummmm

...gonna have to disagree at my school those were go out for lunch days.

Ever had Mac n Cheese pizza... its so freaking good or Buffalo Wing Dip pizza... yummmm

Great Northern pizza makes both of those, as well as other specialties. Their pizzas can be hit or miss, and tend to be more doughy than I like. Their Buffalo Chicken pizza is pretty good, but I think someone could make the Mac N Cheese pizza better.

Archived