All About Tim Connolly

IKnowPhysics

No I gotta say I'm with sportsbuff on this one, nothing wrong with him being nice about Buffalo, makes perfect sense. I'm sure there is a little PR there but I'd rather he say positive rather than negative things, especially if we want a better rep.

Another TSN video with an interview is up and he gets questioned a lot about buffalo and i love his answers. I wont knock him anymore but when i see him in that jersey our first game against toronto I will feel hate for him.

what's wrong with him saying good things about Buffalo? he never said he hated it here. i for one can't wait to see him flourish in toronto. hope he doesn't beat the Sabres but i won't be shocked if he has a good year.

I have issues.

what's wrong with him saying good things about Buffalo? he never said he hated it here. i for one can't wait to see him flourish in toronto. hope he doesn't beat the Sabres but i won't be shocked if he has a good year.

It wasn't what he said about Buffalo. That was all good. I think it was the part about being excited to play hockey now. Its about friggin time Tim.

A comment from that article that chz posted said this: "Connolly/Kessel will be one of the best duos in the NHL next year, on par with Getzlaf/Perry, Sedin/Sedin and others. This will be a dominant line for the leafs on their ascent to the top of the league." by a poster by the name of "LEAFS_DYNASTY"... Reading that made my night last night.

A comment from that article that chz posted said this: "Connolly/Kessel will be one of the best duos in the NHL next year, on par with Getzlaf/Perry, Sedin/Sedin and others. This will be a dominant line for the leafs on their ascent to the top of the league." by a poster by the name of "LEAFS_DYNASTY"... Reading that made my night last night.

Well to be fair, he did say "and others" ... that pretty much covers from Backstrom/Ovechkin to McCormick/Kaleta, right? ;)

OH YEAH!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/12/Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg/220px-Kool_Aid_Man.jpeg

Those, too. How else could an NHL GM justify paying the guy 4.75 per. Instead of the traditional 90/10 split with his agent, TC should give his agent the 90. He must be using jedi mind tricks.

My signature says it all as so eloquently written by the famous DeLuca

Aptitude! Skill!

Those, too. How else could an NHL GM justify paying the guy 4.75 per. Instead of the traditional 90/10 split with his agent, TC should give his agent the 90. He must be using jedi mind tricks.

"This is not the quality of play you were looking for"

Archived