All About Tim Connolly

IKnowPhysics

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but 3-4 days ago I picked up TC for my fantasy team. When I saw the latest injury news today I dropped him without ever playing him.

The worst part is that I dropped Gerbe to make room for him.

I hate myself.

What were you thinking!!!

If he went to any other team, I wouldn't have cared much about what happened to him, but the fact that he went to Toronto, as Brian Burkes big FA Centre pickup this offseason, it just brings a smile to my face, and a frown to my girlfriend and most of her families faces.

This was plan B after they lost out on Richards. What brings a frown to my face though is that Regiers plan B was to overpay Leino

If he went to any other team, I wouldn't have cared much about what happened to him, but the fact that he went to Toronto, as Brian Burkes big FA Centre pickup this offseason, it just brings a smile to my face, and a frown to my girlfriend and most of her families faces.

This was plan B after they lost out on Richards. What brings a frown to my face though is that Regiers plan B was to overpay Leino

Which is funny bc Leino has been outperformed by Connolly even though Connolly has played only 6 games.

Archived