Richards a Ranger

Warriorspikes51

TSN says TP is on his way but isn't there now...

Which confirms what NHLN was reporting.

That's fine w/ me. I want the Sabres' offer to be the last one that Richards hears. That will stand out the most when he's reviewing his options w/ family and agent.

Saw this on Hockeybuzz via Larry Brooks, seems strange:

Rangers to Get Chance to Match on Richards

Per Larry Brooks, Rangers to get Chance to Match on Richards at End of Day

Source: Larry Brooks (twitter)

So this means the Rangers are his first choice unless someone can blow them out of the water with an offer? If it's true of course.

So this means the Rangers are his first choice unless someone can blow them out of the water with an offer? If it's true of course.

Larry Brooks has all of the credibility of Eck. He may be right, but I highly doubt it...

Larry Brooks has all of the credibility of Eck. He may be right, but I highly doubt it...

let the rangers overpay then steal Dubinsky... that would make me personally happier than just getting richards but its more costly and dangerous

and: Darren Dreger

"Leafs spent an hour with Richards, Pat Morris and a variety of Newport reps. Nonis, Fletcher and Loiselle presented their offer."

Larry Brooks is much like Bruce Garrioch and Eklund. He tends to throw stuff on the wall and sees what sticks. Bruce Garrioch from the Ottawa Sun is terrible. Reading his stuff is equivalent to Eklund, seriously.

let the rangers overpay then steal Dubinsky... that would make me personally happier than just getting richards but its more costly and dangerous

and: Darren Dreger

"Leafs spent an hour with Richards, Pat Morris and a variety of Newport reps. Nonis, Fletcher and Loiselle presented their offer."

I prefer Callahan over Dubinsky but would be happy with either one.

Hearing Richards walked out on Sabres. They told him he'd have to give up his twitter account like the rest of the team, threw his phone at TPegs and went to lunch.

srsly ...? not familiar with you enough to get a sense for your sarcasm, if there is any.

yes, obviously a joke. Couldn't figure that out?

no. too stupid.

oh, wait ... i mean this: chz seems pretty serious when it comes to stuff like this, so reading something like this isn't out of the realm of believability, given the "source."

Devils Advocate - As far as Jagr goes, just putting it out there since he is a talent... mind you a prima dona, but has talent.

Richard, I just don't know that much about since he left TB so wanted to put out possible negatives... glad to see you're drinking the Bradaide.

Bradaide :thumbsup: I am all in. Personally I see no reason not to be. He is the best available and fills every need we have. Centers the # 1 line, is a pp stud, can do pk stud also. Virtually guarantees Vanek has multiple 50 goal years. Is not old yet and will be cheap when old if wants to retire. Costs us nothing other than money.

And in my opinion as of right now, is the ONE piece we need to be playing in 3 of the next 5 Stanley Cups. Yes sir, I am all in. This is my guy. He completes us so much better than a trade or next years F/A where there will be no one like him available.

Hi. My name is Willy and I have a Bradaide problem. I want to win and Terry is my Uncle.

no. too stupid.

oh, wait ... i mean this: chz seems pretty serious when it comes to stuff like this, so reading something like this isn't out of the realm of believability, given the "source."

Agreed, given the source that statement gave me heart palpatations, had to step outside away from editing photos... not really and away from the computer.

Sarcasm ^^^

Not sarcasm: NYR will be given chance to match whatever offers are presented to Richards.

But did he really walk out on Sabres, that hopefully is sarcasm.

NYR matching is not good either, but if so, hopefully TPegs has moved on quickly.

Archived