Richards a Ranger

Warriorspikes51

How do you sit on your phone and blurt out 'so no richards'? What are the chances :rolleyes:

She's a smart ass?

Prolly having a conversation with her Dad?

TP: just got out of meeting with Brad

Jpegs: so no richards

TP: we'll see

just retweeted her last text?

The Star is reporting that the Leafs just wrapped up their 60-minute pitch...

Toronto Star

Apparently, Burke isn't even around to make the pitch himself - TSN pundits whining about him not being in his office doing his job. Hmm....Leafs' GM doesn't even show up for the meeting, but the Sabres' owner is making the pitch himself. Outside of cold, hard ca$h, this would impress me if I was looking to join an organization. :worthy:

She's a smart ass?

like they said on GR, she's been supreme about keeping quiet on sabres-related stuff. the fact that she deleted the text AND back-tracked with the "butt-text" idea ... she's what? 16? not unreasonable to say that she simply screwed up and let it slip. if she did, i'm fine with that. i'm also fine with the "news," if that's what it is.

Well - take this as much as the last one.

JLPegula Jessie Pegula

Sorry guys I sat on my phone driving to a doctors appointment! I'm not at the arena so I don't know anything.

Maybe she just heard about Mike Richards? We can hope.

She's a smart ass?

More likely that she was just saying that he hadn't signed yet. But who knows? If Richards announces in 4 minutes, maybe she blabbed. But it could have just as easily been, "So, no Richards yet?"

She's a smart ass?

OR.............it was planted on purpose to take the hounds off our trail, only for us to bust in at the 11 hour and make the deal......................I'm loving this.

Either way, I feel sorry for her for drawing the attention, though I really think its awesome how information dissemination works in 2k11

Apparently, Burke isn't even around to make the pitch himself - TSN pundits whining about him not being in his office doing his job. Hmm....Leafs' GM doesn't even show up for the meeting, but the Sabres' owner is making the pitch himself. Outside of cold, hard ca$h, this would impress me if I was looking to join an organization. :worthy:

FWIW, I heard Burke was in Afghanistan with Luke Schenn visiting Canadian troops for Canada Day.

No love-lost for the Leafs from me, but I don't think any player, especially a Canadian like Richards, is going to hold it against Burke. Today is Canada Day after all, and he's in Afghanistan visiting Canadian troops.

Now people are doing "#buttdial" tweets - very funny.

I like the idea of other daughters of famous people throughout history accidentally "butt tweeting" sensitive information.

Jessie Eisenhower: "normandy invasion tmrw LOL" 6/5/44

I like the idea of other daughters of famous people throughout history accidentally "butt tweeting" sensitive information.

Hilarious! :clapping:

jessie nixon: "looks like there's some activity in watergate towers. hmmmm!" 6/17/72

Well played :lol:

Archived