Richards a Ranger

Warriorspikes51

Oh look, leet-speak. That's not 5 years beyond cool or anything. :rolleyes:

Do excuse my dated colloquialism. I didn't realize I was in the presence of the Lord of the Internet. First, I can't make jokes about a broad sitting on her phone. Now, I can't talk like my cat. How am I supposed to have fun on the internet?

She got hurt playing tennis. Maybe we should all stop talking about a 16 yo.

17....18 on Feb 24th.

Father is 19 years older than her mother.

We're almost all in the wheelhouse!

In all seriousness, she is a very smart kid and is 17 going on 35 in many respects. Too bad she slipped today, but at least it wasn't any damaging info this time. Better than a drunken 3am text saying she caught Millsie and Stafford in the showers wearing nothing but the Sabretooth head and Skyping it to Soupy.

Do excuse my dated colloquialism. I didn't realize I was in the presence of the Lord of the Internet.

Apology accepted.

First, I can't make jokes about a broad sitting on her phone. Now, I can't talk like my cat. How am I supposed to have fun on the internet?

All I did was agree with spndnchz, Ask her.

17....18 on Feb 24th.

Father is 19 years older than her mother.

We're almost all in the wheelhouse!

In all seriousness, she is a very smart kid and is 17 going on 35 in many respects. Too bad she slipped today, but at least it wasn't any damaging info this time. Better than a drunken 3am text saying she caught Millsie and Stafford in the showers wearing nothing but the Sabretooth head and Skyping it to Soupy.

Were they sweaty?

Maybe Brooks was right, and maybe the "Rangers have last ups" aspect of it pissed other teams off. I know I'd be happier knowing that the Sabres withdrew so as to avoid being used as leverage for him to get a better deal elsewhere.

Maybe Brooks was right, and maybe the "Rangers have last ups" aspect of it pissed other teams off. I know I'd be happier knowing that the Sabres withdrew so as to avoid being used as leverage for him to get a better deal elsewhere.

I was less than excited about that possibility. To be honest, it's a stupid move on BR and his agent's part. What they essentially did was expose the leverage card. If they said nothing, they could have played all the teams against eachother, rather than what they did (pool the numbers, show them to the Rangers). Whatever, the whole process feels too hierarchical to me. When they eluded to people standing in line at the agent's office, I got visions of either dowries or happy endings being provided for BRs services.

I was less than excited about that possibility. To be honest, it's a stupid move on BR and his agent's part. What they essentially did was expose the leverage card. If they said nothing, they could have played all the teams against eachother, rather than what they did (pool the numbers, show them to the Rangers).

If in fact that's what happened, I completely agree.

Do excuse my dated colloquialism. I didn't realize I was in the presence of the Lord of the Internet. First, I can't make jokes about a broad sitting on her phone. Now, I can't talk like my cat. How am I supposed to have fun on the internet?

Freeones.com for you. It's an fun internet type thing.

I take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Oops.

Double entendre; Your doin it right.

Too bad she slipped today, but at least it wasn't any damaging info this time. Better than a drunken 3am text saying she caught Millsie and Stafford in the showers wearing nothing but the Sabretooth head and Skyping it to Soupy.

I personally blame you for the stomach ache I have from laughing so hard.

Aaaand, at this point, I'm just sort of hoping that Richards heads out west. But no big deal if he doesn't. I'd kind of like to see him in Calgary playing with Tanguay and Iginla, as Bob McKenzie thinks is Feaster's plan.

That would be sort of funny if Feaster pulled off the deal that both allowed him to get Richards, and at the same time handcuffed the Sabres from getting Richards by Darcy taking on Kotalik.

"Hey Darcy....I've got this awesome Caddy DeVille I want you to have. Just give me wholesale for it. By the way, pay no attention to the dead hooker in the trunk."

Then as the cops have Darcy pulled over, Feaster passes them by, with $60 million of pure Columbian cocca in the back of his new ride.

I still love the Regehr trade, but it is always wise to ask questions, even to yourself.

9 years at $6.5 AaV for Richards and Rangers.

Not a crazy contract at all. Still, I was never that sold on the guy given his age and concussion problems. I really think he benefited from being the best FA available in a weak market overall. Is he really a franchise player?

Archived