Richards a Ranger

Warriorspikes51

But did he really walk out on Sabres, that hopefully is sarcasm.

NYR matching is not good either, but if so, hopefully TPegs has moved on quickly.

This.

Why do I get the impression that TPeg doesn't like to be used as leverage?

GO SABRES!!!

Are we hearing that from anyone other than Larry Brooks?

Nope. Others are just quoting "reports," of which Brooks, who scribbles for that bastion of journalistic integrity, the NY Post, is the source. It's been been picked up by other media outlets. As I said earlier, it's possible, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

May be fake but I think odds are long anyway.

PTR

It is her twitter account - just no one knows what it really means. Maybe Terry told her he doesn't think it went well. Maybe Richards wants more money then the Sabres want to spend. Guess we wait to see.

It is her account though.

She tweets from her Blackberry. That one came from a text and unlikely she would do this.

Now this "Sorry guys I sat on my phone driving to a doctors appointment! I'm not at the arena so I don't know anything"

This doesn't sound good:

JLPegula Jessie Pegula

So no richards

Her tweet has already been deleted. And it's fairly vague, who knows what she could've meant? Did she mean "ain't gonna happen" or "just checking in and it hasn't happened yet?"

She tweets from her Blackberry. That one came from a text and unlikely she would do this.

Now this "Sorry guys I sat on my phone driving to a doctors appointment! I'm not at the arena so I don't know anything"

How do you sit on your phone and blurt out 'so no richards'? What are the chances :rolleyes:

WTF? She's saying she butt-tweeted "so no richards"?

Probably one of her friends grabbed the phone and pranked the whole world with a quick tweet.

That is an impressive butt type.

Well - take this as much as the last one.

JLPegula Jessie Pegula

Sorry guys I sat on my phone driving to a doctors appointment! I'm not at the arena so I don't know anything.

So then her butt typed out "so no richards" and hit send?

Archived