Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

5 hours ago, shrader said:

Banning 80% of your season ticket holders would be a very bold move.

its obvious they can ill afford to spend that money on season tickets and they are not true fans!

4 hours ago, SwampD said:

You should be more angry at the team for not sending all of those people home mad for wasting their money on a loss.

for Torontonians that's chump change.

7 hours ago, Ogre said:

31 years in this trade. I’ve dodged death more than I can even remember. Seriously. I am constantly being reminded of the reckless bravado of my youth by the guys my age (and by all of the aches and pains). I’ve spent the last 13 years devoted to leading and teaching while still dodging death. 

I find myself in this newer leadership role and GD am I tired. Sick as well. Sick and tired. I know waaaaay more about certain people than I care to know, but I need to know. 

My ass aches and my head hurts.

5 more years of this insanity and I can retire.

God, please help me get there.

I keep getting emails for burial insurance. Is that some twisted omen?

Someone put a GD pillow over my face.

What is your trade?  Sounds dire.  

One of my padawans was badly injured on site yesterday. Deep lacerations but thankfully nothing is broken and there’s no nerve damage.

He’s fortunate that he wasn’t crushed to death. I have been sick to my stomach since I learned of it.

I am responsible for insuring that they are trained in the ways of the force (of gravity). 

I am staying for Monday evening’s class and I have a wide range of safety scenarios that we will be walking through. 

Staying safe is always #1 priority. Save the heroics for your personal life. Don’t bring that ***** to my job.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Quest Diagnostics is a complete ***** show now even with an appointment.  Couldn't imagine not having one.

I feel like franchise health care services in general are part of the problem with healthcare costs and level of service today.

Totally un-fleshed out thought for the day.

2 hours ago, SwampD said:

The BK song Have It Your Way needs to burn in hell, along with everyone involved in making it and putting it on the broadcast.

I'm having fun coming up with my own versions.  Unspeakable Whopper, Drinkable Whopper, etc.

3 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

Can I stop getting blasted over and over seeing and hearing commercials for gambling sites, and phone numbers to call to see what free medicade/medicare/government programs benefits I may be eligible for?  Enough already.

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Big Pharma pushes drugs all day long on the toob.  “ Ask your doctor if  blah, blah, blah is right for you “.

Kids[0] aren't watching TV, so the commercials are following the boomer/genX demographic. At least my YouTube ads are the same ones over and over for stuff I'm vaguely interested in like bikes and food. Unless I'm watching sports stuff, then it's not nearly as relevant; I'm probably not the core demographic for the NFL and NHL because I loath pickup trucks.

[0] kids as defined as anyone under like 35

15 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Stop drop and whopper.

Whopper whopper stop and whopper

Drop your stuff and eat a whopper

you can stop drop and roll, and 

Whopper all dayyyyyyy

You're with P A, so have it your way...

Edited by Eleven

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Whopper whopper stop and whopper

Drop your stuff and eat a whopper

you can stop drop and roll, and 

Whopper all dayyyyyyy

You're with P A, so have it your way...

I had another complaint, but this is now my complaint for today.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Weave said:

I had another complaint, but this is now my complaint for today.

Whopper whopper bourbon whopper

Weave likes whisky in his whopper

He thinks it's a burger popper

He eats it his wayyyyyyyy