Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

It just snowballs. I got some kind of stomach flu over christmas and I haven't been well since. D4rk keeps getting man colds. Even our mildly mentally deficient cat sneezes uncontrollably all the time. It's exhausting.

It's funny everyone has pets with issues too. I got bronchitis around the new year and it took a good month to come and go. I still don't have my voice fully back because of the swelling, hacking, frigid air, 20 times snowblowing, snoring, booze. The dog was competing with my noises every morning. We sounded like a table at a Jewish deli.

It's funny everyone has pets with issues too. I got bronchitis around the new year and it took a good month to come and go. I still don't have my voice fully back because of the swelling, hacking, frigid air, 20 times snowblowing, snoring, booze. The dog was competing with my noises every morning. We sounded like a table at a Jewish deli.

Thank you for that, I just spit water all over my desk.

Wait till you get a little older....i've had to give up the contacts almost entirely. It got so I couldn't read a menu in a restaurant without taking them out.

Well glasses can't correct the vision in my left eye (hence the clinical trial), so hopefully that doesn't happen with me.

valve stem broke on one of my tires this past Sunday, and another is slowly leaking. Just put down the money on new rims. There are so many other things I'd rather spend the money on. needed the new rims, but was procrastinating in buying them (someone stole those plastic hub caps with the Subaru logo on them from my original rims when I was down in Jersey)

When changing my flat tire, the wheel was rusted on...They were supposedly rotated 4 days prior. No way in hell does a tire rust onto the axle in 4 days time, when it was sunny and 45°+ everyday. I think I paid for something I didn't get. Not to mention, I asked this same mechanic to check on my tires 2 months ago to answer the question of why I have a continuous slow leak in 2 tires. Well...if they had just put the entire tire in water, they probably would've noticed the valve stem issue 2 months ago when it was fixable. They couldn't find the issue though. oy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

went to bingo last night and got out muscled of all the bingo's by a pack of tough old ladies. They have all their gear, padded seats, fancy dabber bags, filled with caramel corn, tick tacks, licorice. Try to sit in a regulars seat and all hell breaks loose. Bingo a tough game..

They are trying to intimidate you into missing a B or a G.

Don't be afraid to play dirty. It's Bingo. Money is on the line.

John Scott can't even breath on the ice without getting two minutes. Every time he's even near a scrum he goes to the box. Why does the NHL have a player known for his gentlemanly play enforcing the rules when it comes to the types of plays that lead to fines? He doesn't have the first clue about the unwritten rules of the game that have changed so much over the years it's just plain ridiculous to have him involved at all. Can't they have Bobby Clarke or Dave "the Hammer" Schultz review the plays? Atleast they know what they are looking for!!

Ok maybe he wasn't exactly gentlemanly but he still doesn't know how to properly enforce the rules!!

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

Was just playing with my dog and his claw went right into my arm around my elbow and dug deep all the way down to my wrist. Definitely the deepest and longest cut I've ever had. Good start to a Thursday afternoon.

Clip them nails more frequently.

The hypersensitive mellow drama overly pc society in which we dwell. oh yeah and the over and mis use of the word epic

As an artist, can confirm. Directions from former client were once "be sure to include multiple different ethnicities, both genders, but nothing too stereotypical and an equal representation, a disability, and be sure the people represented are not all too "elite" and more "average joe". All of this in a composition that had 3 people. It was an epic undertaking. (sorry, had to, "epic" this and that is one of my pet peeves too) Pretty sure the end result was more offensive than my original sketch of 3 nondescript people talking in an office environment. Luckily was never published, and I half assed it at that point.

As an artist, can confirm. Directions from former client were once "be sure to include multiple different ethnicities, both genders, but nothing too stereotypical and an equal representation, a disability, and be sure the people represented are not all too "elite" and more "average joe". All of this in a composition that had 3 people. It was an epic undertaking. (sorry, had to, "epic" this and that is one of my pet peeves too) Pretty sure the end result was more offensive than my original sketch of 3 nondescript people talking in an office environment. Luckily was never published, and I half assed it at that point.

Are Hispanic lesbian double amputees hard to draw?