Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Time for some questions.

Maybe this has been answered, but why are there two calenders on the SabreSpace main page, one empty and one with the schedule in it?

And why do I have to cut soda/pop with seltzer? I like soda/pop but it's just too sweet. Why don't they make a half sweetened soda/pop? Not one that's half sugar/half aspertame, but just half as sweet? Pisses me off. Don't they realize that whatever calories I wouldn't be getting with a Coke I would be making up with the rum?

Time for some questions.

Maybe this has been answered, but why are there two calenders on the SabreSpace main page, one empty and one with the schedule in it?

And why do I have to cut soda/pop with seltzer? I like soda/pop but it's just too sweet. Why don't they make a half sweetened soda/pop? Not one that's half sugar/half aspertame, but just half as sweet? Pisses me off. Don't they realize that whatever calories I wouldn't be getting with a Coke I would be making up with the rum?

I was just making the same soda complaint the other day, and I agree they should produce a 1/2 sweet version without aspartame or sucralose to compensate. I don't care what the ads say; Diet Dr. Pepper DOES NOT taste like regular Dr. Pepper! And I get so angry when I find artificial sweeteners in food and drinks that aren't "diet" items (yogurt, coffee drinks, etc).

I was just making the same soda complaint the other day, and I agree they should produce a 1/2 sweet version without aspartame or sucralose to compensate. I don't care what the ads say; Diet Dr. Pepper DOES NOT taste like regular Dr. Pepper! And I get so angry when I find artificial sweeteners in food and drinks that aren't "diet" items (yogurt, coffee drinks, etc).

Everyone I know says this. There has to be a market for it.

And yes, all artificial sweeteners taste like hand cream.

Time for some questions.

*still open*

I thought I was the only one that did this.

Time for some questions.

http://www.drysoda.com/

The cucumber flavor is amazing.

Isn't it fantastic that we're still logging Thursday complaints on Friday, shrad?

Since I didn't have any yesterday, yes. Since I don't use twitter or like communicating via youtube videos, I have to pad my post count some other way.

Edited by shrader

Ah, there we go.

Had dental implant surgery yesterday morning. This was supposed to be the easier of the two procedures (first was tooth extraction), but so far I disagree. Wishing I'd opted for general anesthesia over local, since it was kinda freaky feeling them drilling a hole in my jaw and watching them stitch everything shut after. Thought I'd be fine with just ibuprofen since that's all I needed before, but somewhere around 6:30pm the last of the 800 mg tablet they had me take before the surgery must have worn off because my jaw started to HURT. Hydrocodone killed the pain but left me feeling like I was gonna hurl. Stuck taking antibiotics for 10 days (3x/day), plus using an antibacterial mouth rinse that leaves a lovely aftertaste. That side of my face is puffy. And there's a small extra length of suture lassoed around the neighboring tooth and sticking up where my tongue keeps finding it that's taking a serious amount of self-control to leave alone. Bah. Can't wait to be done with all this.

Oh yeah, and the local ski resort is closing on Sunday, so I may only get out one more time this season if I'm lucky. :(

The people who schedule our product runs at work are just killing us. Scheduling stuff we don't have supplies for, failing to order materials, scheduling product runs in bassackwards order.

Could we get some competent purchasers and schedulers please? Weekend work is getting real old.

Ah, there we go.

Had dental implant surgery yesterday morning. This was supposed to be the easier of the two procedures (first was tooth extraction), but so far I disagree. Wishing I'd opted for general anesthesia over local, since it was kinda freaky feeling them drilling a hole in my jaw and watching them stitch everything shut after. Thought I'd be fine with just ibuprofen since that's all I needed before, but somewhere around 6:30pm the last of the 800 mg tablet they had me take before the surgery must have worn off because my jaw started to HURT. Hydrocodone killed the pain but left me feeling like I was gonna hurl. Stuck taking antibiotics for 10 days (3x/day), plus using an antibacterial mouth rinse that leaves a lovely aftertaste. That side of my face is puffy. And there's a small extra length of suture lassoed around the neighboring tooth and sticking up where my tongue keeps finding it that's taking a serious amount of self-control to leave alone. Bah. Can't wait to be done with all this.

Oh yeah, and the local ski resort is closing on Sunday, so I may only get out one more time this season if I'm lucky. :(

Aw geez, feel better soon bio!

Crutches suck.

I'm avoiding using them as much as possible. I'm slow on them and people are surprisingly rude towards me when I'm crutching about. One stupid close range slapshot to the leg a bit above the ankle (that one inch where my skate boot and shin pad don't meet) and I'm out of commission for a few weeks. Luckily nothing is broken, but as the bone bruise tries to heal, it's constant stupid pain. I move my leg and it's like a neverending charlyhorse cramp. Hrrrnnnnggg!

Small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, and the cruddy weather is keeping the cabin fever a little more manageable, but grump.