Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Waking up in the middle of the night last night with a very stiff, ummm neck, yeah neck, that's it.

And then realizing that my wife, who is the opposite of me and is a nighthawk, has not come up to bed yet. Heavy sigh!

Also, whenever a product I like is *new and improved* it invariably means it has changed for the worse. What was the version I liked so much? *Old and crappy*?

I am very sensitive to fragrances etc ... Always these *improvements* lead to a migraine for me.

I keep telling myself, the baby is healthy, the doctors think my wife will be ok, and the rest is just money.

Always focus on the important stuff. Very good attitude.

I really think the Prophet (PBUH) passed away far too soon. His work was not complete. This is the exact same type of behaviour that Allah decided to send another messenger about. Over 1400 years later NOTHING has changed. Allah is likely very displeased. We are all in trouble.

I can at least take solace that Christ is very much alive and well and sitting at the right hand of the Father. EDIT: Oh, BTW. His work is complete.

Now, for my complaint. Godfather Politics posted this blog that highlights just how incredibly racist Jamie Foxx is with the attached video clip from SNL. If racism has no place in our society (let alone all the other ones throughout the world), then black racism certainly doesn't either. But, in their mindset, that's ok.

Edited by Oliver_Cromwell

I can at least take solace that Christ is very much alive and well and sitting at the right hand of the Father.

Now, for my complaint. Godfather Politics posted this blog that highlights just how incredibly racist Jamie Foxx is with the attached video clip from SNL. If racism has no place in our society (let alone all the other ones throughout the world), then black racism certainly doesn't either. But, in their mindset, that's ok.

I see you felt my original post you quoted needed to be edited. Lets just agree to disagree on certain things and keep it at that. I don't think the board appreciates the pettiness.

I'm really sick of the elf on the shelf.

I am too, but it works wonders for my 4 year old son. He's always a good kid, just a bit stubborn at times, but he's been beyond excellent all month. Probably helps that he has one at my house, his mom's, and his teacher has one in the class room. He thinks he's under constant surveillance.

I am too, but it works wonders for my 4 year old son. He's always a good kid, just a bit stubborn at times, but he's been beyond excellent all month. Probably helps that he has one at my house, his mom's, and his teacher has one in the class room. He thinks he's under constant surveillance.

Same with my kids. The elf is ALWAYS watching, although I'm not sure how much longer it's going to work with my son. He's seven going on eight and when I was driving him to school this morning he asks "Dad, are you sure that you and mom don't just move the elf every night?"

Here's the test. A couple days ago she posted a picture the elf hanging on the handle in her shower. So the elf is a pervert.

We move our elf (which we have had for a long time) each night, but we do not stage the scenes that others are doing. It seems as though they have missed the entire point of it.

We move our elf (which we have had for a long time) each night, but we do not stage the scenes that others are doing. It seems as though they have missed the entire point of it.

Some of the people are doing it as a joke.

Even the jokes (e.g., barbie pouring a beer into a funnel headed into the elf's mouth) are stupid at this point.

The flu. I never got the flu vaccine and I also never got the flu...until Sunday night. I'm just now beginning to feel human again. I also discovered that despite having hundreds of TV channels to choose from, there is nothing good to watch on any of them during the day.

The flu. I never got the flu vaccine and I also never got the flu...until Sunday night. I'm just now beginning to feel human again. I also discovered that despite having hundreds of TV channels to choose from, there is nothing good to watch on any of them during the day.

It got so bad when I had cable that I'd have NASCAR Friday practice on during the day since it was the best option.

I never used to get the shot until I eventually got the flu one year. You feel like you want to die. If you haven't got your flu shot folks you should definitely do so ASAP as this is shaping up to be a bad season and strains that have been showing up so far are closely matched to the ones chosen for the vaccine. Also, in recent years they have seen an increase in circulating strains that are resistant to antivirals.

Totally just rear ended someone on the way home from overnighting the last (hoprfully) form for this closing. This is my life right now.

keep your chin up man. it can only go up right? plus, keep counting your blessings.

as for me, I am sick of passive aggressive behavior in the work place. Got a problem? Need help with something? upset about the way something was done? Just SAY SO! stop with the subtle emails, and the word games, and the mumbling in passing...it's really childish FFS. GAH!

also, whoever made the last batch of...coffee? sludge, that sh!t is undrinkable, and I think a baby's diaper may smell better...thanks but don't ever try again.

The downside to all those interviews I posted about in the Awesome thread is a. stress. Gatdam, selling yourself over and over is stressful. and b. disappointment. I love what I am doing right now. It is the most personally fulfilling job I've ever held and the working conditions are awesome. 4 of the 6 interviews are for positions I wouldn't have considered in other circumstances. And post-interview thoughts aren't making those positions any better. The one today was the least desirable. And what do I come home to? An offer from them to negotiate. I'm hoping I can use it to negotiate a better deal somewhere else as I am not sure I want the job.

I have to remind myself that I am fortunate I am getting these opportunites. Lots of co-workers aren't getting interviews at all. I feel a bit guilty fielding this particular complaint.