Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I literally am about to collapse from anxiety:

• My 39.5 weeks pregnant wife can't keep food or water down. Zofran isn't working, so the OB says she's just going to have to deal with it until the baby comes. (Actual quote from a doctor to a pregnant woman: "even if you can't eat for a couple of days, the baby will be fine.")
  • Finally supposed to close on the short-sale of my house in Cincinnati Friday (which, despite this thread being open, is NOT tomorrow) and just about every little thing that could come up to potential derail it has happened in the last week.
  • Every one of my 30 bosses at work has asked informed me that they need a major project finished before the end of the year.
  • As a result of all this, I can't sleep, which has made me tired and on edge, and required massive coffee, which has, in turn, made me more tired and edgy.

By next week, all of this will be over, I will be free of the mortgage on a house I can't live in, I will be holding my newest son, and done with work for the year. If I can live that long...

Edited by LastPommerFan

It did. That's why I laughed when I saw this thread open today.

If only there were some sort of chart with the days of the week on it!

PS: I think Chz should be required to keep the thread open through tomorrow.

Edited by Eleven

• My 39.5 weeks pregnant wife can't keep food or water down. Zofran isn't working, so the OB says she's just going to have to deal with it until the baby comes. (Actual quote from a doctor to a pregnant woman: "even if you can't eat for a couple of days, the baby will be fine.")
  • Finally supposed to close on the short-sale of my house in Cincinnati Friday (which, despite this thread being open, is NOT tomorrow) and just about every little thing that could come up to potential derail it has happened in the last week.
  • Every one of my 30 bosses at work has asked informed me that they need a major project finished before the end of the year.
  • As a result of all this, I can't sleep, which has made me tired and on edge, and required massive coffee, which has, in turn, made me more tired and edgy.

By next week, all of this will be over, I will be free of the mortgage on a house I can't live in, I will be holding my newest son, and done with work for the year. If I can live that long...

Yeesh. My wife went through the whole can't keep anything down and very pregnant thing. Stress inducing indeed. It did turn out well for us, if that helps any.

Damn that sucks. My wife could keep hardly anything down the entire nine months with both our son and daughter. Both times after she delivered she was actually down about 20 lbs from when before she got pregnant. Her doc always said the same thing, the baby is healthy so no need to worry.

Be careful it's not flu. My wife works in pediatrics and she has seen a huge uptick in flu positive patients in the last week, nearly all of them did not get the vaccine by the way. Not sure what it's like in NY, but flu season has hit hard here in NC.

I got the vaccine about a month ago. Some people swear against it but I've got it every year for like 4 years and never had the flu since.

My complaint - dealing with incessant politics in volunteer organizations. I'm not getting paid to do this ####; stop ####ing with me.

Wow. A lot of crud going on. Good luck w/ it.

If only there were some sort of chart with the days of the week on it!

PS: I think Chz should be required to keep the thread open through tomorrow.

Agreed.

The roommate from hell may have sent her keys to a friend with the intention of that girl getting in to take a bookshelf while we are both out of town for Christmas-New Years. Yeah, not cool. Time to change the locks.

ALWAYS change the locks immediately when someone that had access to the house/apartment no longer needs the access. Even if you're in an apartment the landlord should do that for you. It may not be his entertainment center that gets stolen but it might be his fridge or other appliance.

Realtor just called. My relocation company was supposed to cover a portion of the closing costs. Apparently that is not set up and can't be done before Friday. This could be the thing that scuttles the deal. ###### Fantastic... :wallbash:

ALWAYS change the locks immediately when someone that had access to the house/apartment no longer needs the access. Even if you're in an apartment the landlord should do that for you. It may not be his entertainment center that gets stolen but it might be his fridge or other appliance.

Yeah, I realized today that it's the best thing to do here. Since there's more than just a trace of uncertainty here, it's best to just take care of it and be done with it. Problem solved.

Like I said, colds suck. Two days of bitching!

Chz, hope you feel better soon. I just got over my cold. took almost two weeks. Now the girlfriend is sick :oops:

I've been traveling for work since Monday. Left Elmira at 8am, drove to Cleveland, Orrville, Salem, Pittsburgh, and Johnstown, then back to Elmira today. I am so exhausted. Only had one customer stand me up though (today's meeting of course).

Realtor just called. My relocation company was supposed to cover a portion of the closing costs. Apparently that is not set up and can't be done before Friday. This could be the thing that scuttles the deal. ###### Fantastic... :wallbash:

Yup. Unless I can pull $2500 out of my ass in the next 24 hours, the closing is going to fall through and my bank will revoke the short sale approval, putting me back at square one.

never ever ever ever buy a house unless you are 100% certain you are going to die in that house. Real Estate is terrible, Banks are terrible, and The State of Ohio is especially terrible.

Yup. Unless I can pull $2500 out of my ass in the next 24 hours, the closing is going to fall through and my bank will revoke the short sale approval, putting me back at square one.

never ever ever ever buy a house unless you are 100% certain you are going to die in that house. Real Estate is terrible, Banks are terrible, and The State of Ohio is especially terrible.

Two words: Stunt Butt.