2024 NHL Playoffs - ROUND TWO

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Don't understand that chart atoll.

ERod and Okposo are significant contributors to offense and defense. So much that they may even re-sign Okposo, put him IR for the season, and activate him for the playoffs.

• Haha (+1) 3

ERod and Okposo have been more noticeable than I thought they'd be.  They're pretty nice pieces to have sitting on the bench (or in the bottom 6) for when a top 6 guy goes down.

In the East I'm pulling for FLA just because I want to see the ex-Sabres do well.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

ERod and Okposo have been more noticeable than I thought they'd be.  They're pretty nice pieces to have sitting on the bench (or in the bottom 6) for when a top 6 guy goes down.

In the East I'm pulling for FLA just because I want to see the ex-Sabres do well.

In all my years as a fan, I can only recall two ex-Sabres that I didn’t want to see do well. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Of course. Totally understandable on a Sabres site. Doesn't change the facts though. 

What, that the refs had nothing to do with this Bruins loss?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, thewookie1 said:

Always wanted Bennett and really wanted him when Florida got him from CGY. Solid bottom 6 guy who always showed up in the playoffs

To be clear you always wanted the second pick in the draft to be in your bottom six? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Eichel and O'Reilly?

Make that three then. 😂 Although I really didn’t dislike O’Reilly that much. 

28 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

O'Eichly.  

Sateichan.

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I just love that this forum isn't the only place where he's derisively called McJesus.

7 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Zadorov having a great playoffs for Vancouver and is a UFA. I think he is going to get paid this summer.

Another defenseman that had to mature to his ceiling while playing in the NHL.  Who knew?

2 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

These guys are super human. Pretty sure I’d be in the hospital for a week if I took that abuse. McDavid will play next game,… I hope.

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

I just love that this forum isn't the only place where he's derisively called McJesus.

Another defenseman that had to mature to his ceiling while playing in the NHL.  Who knew?

Nah, he gets called McJesus pretty much everywhere.  McClavicle is the one that doesn't seem to get much traction anymore.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Zadorov having a great playoffs for Vancouver and is a UFA. I think he is going to get paid this summer.

I'm old enough to remember when someone proposed bringing big Z back when he was still on Calgary and the replies saying "no way, he takes too many dumb penalties" or something along those lines.     
Whomever he signs with is getting a stud dman in his prime 

39 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I'm old enough to remember when someone proposed bringing big Z back when he was still on Calgary and the replies saying "no way, he takes too many dumb penalties" or something along those lines.     
Whomever he signs with is getting a stud dman in his prime 

He's 29, how good do you feel about his prime lasting for say, 6 years on a new deal?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crusader1969 said:

That would be me.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I'm just not a believer in bringing players back that have had left (or been traded from) the Sabres.  I think of players like Pominville who came back an empty shell of his former self.

2 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

No love for the Bruins, but it is confusing why it took two full days for this camera angle to be discovered.  Dirty.  

And something I’ve been waiting to see for over a decade.  Finally the rat meets a cat.  ***** that big beaked ugly dirty Weasley POS.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1