GDT Buffalo Sabres @ Detroit Red Wings Sat. 3-16, 12:30 pm NHLN, MSG & WGR Radio

I am expecting the Wings to come out playing hard and tough.  They see their season about to go down the drain and at home.  They remember the last game.  

I expect the Sabres to be ready for it and hopefully their special teams come through.  I think PP and PK will be the key.  

MUSCLE WEIGHT 

42 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I am expecting the Wings to come out playing hard and tough.  They see their season about to go down the drain and at home.  They remember the last game.  

I expect the Sabres to be ready for it and hopefully their special teams come through.  I think PP and PK will be the key.  

MUSCLE WEIGHT 

In the last game, the Sabres had an advantage over Detroit because they were coming from Vegas and concluding an extended road trip. Our legs were demonstrably fresher than theirs as evidenced by how much faster and quicker we were. There's a lot at stake for both teams. I'm hoping this turns out to be a game where when it's over the posters here will be smiling. If not, expect an onslaught of lamenting. 😃

Come on Sabres.  Give us at least a few more hours of entertainment and a few more days of playoff hopes.  It's the least you can do after playing like you didn't give a crap for the first 60% of the season.

• Like (+1) 7

6 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Come on Sabres.  Give us at least a few more hours of entertainment and a few more days of playoff hopes.  It's the least you can do after playing like you didn't give a crap for the first 60% of the season.

60% of the last 12 years too 

1 hour ago, DarthEbriate said:

Stupid NHL Network.

But... it is supposed to be sunny and 70 in Seattle today, so...  good luck, 'Spacers! Keep winning and keep dreaming the playoff dream.

Season 6 Showtime GIF by Shameless