GDT Buffalo Sabres @ Detroit Red Wings Sat. 3-16, 12:30 pm NHLN, MSG & WGR Radio

I watched the last 3 wins. I was really excited about this one. The last time I was this excited was the 10 game win streak. Then 12:30 rolled around and I decided to do some errands until about 3:00. I knew what was going to happen so I kept myself busy. Best decision I made all day 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

KA needs to go! He has done almost NOTHING. He's had last years trade deadline, last off season  and this trade deadline to get this team into the playoffs. A miserable failure. Coaching is almost as bad. Matt Ellis running the power play, really....

7 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

That sucks.

But it's not a disaster.

The margin for error was 3 games.  Still have a 2 game margin.

Who's next ?

They will get that win and roll tide.

Sabres could probably lose 4 more games and still have a shot. If two of those are in OT that’s 91 points. Washington leads the pack pacing for 90.6 right now 

There are no “good” teams in the mix

10-2-2

It’s very unlikely we do even that but, again, that we are sitting at 69 freaking points (nice) with a handful of games left and are still realistically alive is a testament to how bad this area of the east is this year 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2