GDT: Sabres @ Rangers - 7:30pm, Dec. 23, 2023, MSG/ESPN+📺 WBEN930 📻

LGR4GM

3 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

2nd of a back to back for the rags, who had a flight and are looking very beatable. If our boys show up tonight, it should be a W.

So get'er done boys!!!!

Sabres 6 - Rangers 2

👍

The game was in New York.

3 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

This will be a good test.

Rangers craped their diapers last night.  Got to stew about it on a long flight from the frozen tundra of Edmonton, or just think about it if they were playing at MSG.

The Sabres are coming off a great effort against The Great Satan.  I hope the parade was short and sweet and they got back to work quickly.

Anyway ..

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

I am getting the SWORDS ...

Game was in New York.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Rags coming off a bigger game against Edmonton. They might be looking past this game in holiday mode so anything's possible. Sabres might also be in holiday mode though. Still celebrating their big Toronto win. I expect a sloppy game on both sides and maybe a poor effort by one or both. IF we play well, coin toss. 

4 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Be honest, with the 8 bills game howany here are actually watching this one?

Well.. unless you can get NBC OTA in Buffalo you need to pay for Peacock streaming to get the game.  The NFL is worse than the NHL.

I still won't watch the Sabres either. 

I've thought many times this season that a victory would be a stepping stone to something, anything, positive.  So, I cannot possibly predict how the Sabres will come out tonight.

I'd love to see more of the shoot first mentality from Thursday night continued.  Greenway's goal was a prime example of what can happen by simply getting the puck to the net.  Of course, we'll be facing NHL level net minding tonight.  If we can weather the early barrage in the first, we've got a shot.  That's a big IF.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

I am.  I learnt a lot of neurology when I was doing research in neural networks, so I tend to avoid football because of the NFL's handling of CTEs.  I still follow what the Bills do.

In years past, I would have watched on with the sound off while simultaneously listening to the other.  My head hurts just thinking about it now.

7 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

I hate that this game is on at the same time as the Bills but, given the Sabres' pattern, it may be a good thing. I will be watching the Bills on TV and have the Sabres on my phone in case they have the rare, two good games in a row.

Doing the normal start of the pregame about when the broadcast of the game starts.  Will watch the 1st period and then the 1st Q of the Bills game.  Didn't buy the Primo Peacock Package so can't fast forward through commercials.  So will watch the Intermission show during commercials and switch back to the Bills game when it's back.  Will decide whether to watch 2nd Q or 2nd period 1st based upon how the games are going.

4 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Duffer just transitioned from Butt Goal to 9/11 in 2.7 seconds flat. A truly odd man.

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Why are they talking about 9/11?

Wait, now they are joking about Rob getting a speeding ticket.

Why are you so utterly obsessed with critiquing the freaking pregame show?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.