GDT: Sabres @ VGK - Fri. 10 pm ET, Dec 15, 2023, MSG-B, SCRIPPS 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

It’s be nice if someone on the roster would take this stuff personal.  Maybe German penis boy wasn’t the reason the Sabres sucked when he was here.  Maybe the remaining players on the roster liked him.  (By all accounts that wasn’t the case) Can someone in the room generate some fake or god forbid real animosity toward the dude.  Like tell yourself he was the reason things sucked and get mad.  I never see any passion from these dudes. Occasional Tuch or Cozens but not much else.

Take It Personally Michael Jordan GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Hank said:

You came to Sabrespace and sought out the game day thread to inform strangers on a message board that you have better things to do than watch a game you have no interest in? That's interesting. 

I do not know about soughting (Is that a word?) out, but not hard since this team is straight dog water and not many people are waving the rah rah flag. This is a chat board, correct? I love the team but 13 years of ineptness is overly draining. We obviously do not have the answer with the current roster. I did not say i would not be monitoring the score, or the game chat. It is definitely "Rousing" to say the least. Not to mention i am assisting with xmas cookie baking as i am now working all day Sunday so wifey and I need to try and get a days worth of baking into 7 hours. Believe it or not, Baking for 20 hours in 2 days is less stressful than watching the Sabres play!!! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LTS said:

The best way to spread holiday cheer is singing loud for all to hear.  There's a few people here who also believe this applies to misery.

It's a nice day out.. I'll hit up some happy hour action.. no predictions on my ability to follow the game once it starts..

Hypocrisy is a helluva drug. You're among our most miserable. Embrace it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hawerchuk said:

I'll be at the game tonight because I love self punishment. Looking for a WIN but not expecting much. Now would be a great time for 24-Cuzy to step up with a couple goals. We can dream right?

It helps that the venue is amazing right?  I mean, all accounts and from what I've seen.

23 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Hypocrisy is a helluva drug. You're among our most miserable. Embrace it.

It's amazing how often your darts hit the bartender and not the board.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LTS said:

It helps that the venue is amazing right?  I mean, all accounts and from what I've seen.

Yes, T Mobile Arena is amazing and its loud in there with all the stuff going on. Sensory overload at times too. However, its one of the most expensive arenas in the league so I only go to several games a year.

7 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Alex Rocco GIF by The Godfather

Seems like another beat down is coming.  Which is why they might show up for tonight. 

“Do you know who I am? I'm Moe Greene. I made my bones while you were going out with cheerleaders.”

look where it got him…..

IMG_0877.jpeg.9c01a4c945ee87b726bed84d85444b3b.jpeg

Alex Rocco also played Charlie Polniaczek on ‘Facts of Life’

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

I do not know about soughting (Is that a word?) out, but not hard since this team is straight dog water and not many people are waving the rah rah flag. This is a chat board, correct? I love the team but 13 years of ineptness is overly draining. We obviously do not have the answer with the current roster. I did not say i would not be monitoring the score, or the game chat. It is definitely "Rousing" to say the least. Not to mention i am assisting with xmas cookie baking as i am now working all day Sunday so wifey and I need to try and get a days worth of baking into 7 hours. Believe it or not, Baking for 20 hours in 2 days is less stressful than watching the Sabres play!!! 

Being married sounds fun

5 hours ago, inkman said:

It’s be nice if someone on the roster would take this stuff personal.  Maybe German penis boy wasn’t the reason the Sabres sucked when he was here.  Maybe the remaining players on the roster liked him.  (By all accounts that wasn’t the case) Can someone in the room generate some fake or god forbid real animosity toward the dude.  Like tell yourself he was the reason things sucked and get mad.  I never see any passion from these dudes. Occasional Tuch or Cozens but not much else.

Take It Personally Michael Jordan GIF

Attitude reflects leadership.  Pretty sure I heard that somewhere ..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.