Pens prospect dies by skate to throat…

Skooby

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12683967/Horror-ice-hockey-star-horrifically-hurt-game-Nottingham-Sheffield-teams-fans-told-leave-stadium-major-medical-emergency.html

Story doesn’t mention whether it was fatal but it doesn’t sound good.

Not sure if the contact was like the Malarchuk incident.

This is so sad for his family and the hockey community.

• SDS changed the title to [RUMOR] Pens prospect dies by skate to throat…

Elite league have confirmed that Adam died as result of freak collision. They have postponed all fixtures as mark of respect. This Just awful, and thoughts/prayers to his family. 

IMG_0690.jpeg

BBC news confirm nature of accident. I feel sick just reading the headline. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/67253892

Edited by steveoath
  • Sad 4

May he RIP, I had really hoped he might pull through.

11 minutes ago, Skooby said:

All you guys begging for confirmation went silent when it arrived, I was hoping for a little more sympathy for us all instead of skepticism. Are you hater all under 25 YO ?? Grow up.

Let’s clean up the rumor in the title too

Based on this, asking for proof about death is somehow hating? You hadn't even provided a link for your source. Moreover, there were some conflicting reports and a lack of accredited sources involved.

Are you related to or personally knew him? If that were the case you would need to preface that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Skooby said:

All you guys begging for confirmation went silent when it arrived, I was hoping for a little more sympathy for us all instead of skepticism. Are you hater all under 25 YO ?? Grow up.

What's wrong with you? It's Sunday morning. And why don't you show a modicum of restraint and decency. A young man has died and you want to crow? You grow up.

Edited by Dr. Who
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Skooby said:

WTF, what a bad look.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Skooby said:

disgusted love & hip hop GIF by VH1

• spndnchz changed the title to Pens prospect dies by skate to throat…
6 hours ago, Skooby said:

It turned out to be correct, but their comments were bang on. You confirm something of this nature before posting it as true.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.