GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Feb. 28, 2023, 7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

You have to find ways to win. Play the game in front of you. Sabres are currently 1 point out of a playoff spot so they need to grab 2 tonight. Hopefully Quinn continues his strong play along with Cozens. I don't think we get Dahlin back yet. 

Edited by LGR4GM
added watch options

6 minutes ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

Play your ***** off and win the crowd back! They are dying to support this team, they just need some consistency to bring them back and keep them in the seats!! Lets go Buffalo!!!

So many tickets available tonight.  Hopefully for the last time this season. (Meh opponent, mid week, 730)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

Play your ***** off and win the crowd back! They are dying to support this team, they just need some consistency to bring them back and keep them in the seats!! Lets go Buffalo!!!

57 minutes ago, Getpucksdeep said:

So many tickets available tonight.  Hopefully for the last time this season. (Meh opponent, mid week, 730)

Another national game with a half empty building. A great look. I hope Bucci has some fresh excuses. "Season ticket holders sell those tickets to Blue jackets fans...who dress like empty seats."

Sadly only 3 games remaining have the potential to sell out. The other 10 or so games have around 12K seats unsold.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Another national game with a half empty building. A great look. I hope Bucci has some fresh excuses. "Season ticket holders sell those tickets to Blue jackets fans...who dress like empty seats."

Sadly only 3 games remaining have the potential to sell out. The other 10 or so games have around 12K seats unsold.

3 regular season games you mean 

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tampa looks pretty much sold out this Saturday.
Oilers I'm surprised, McDavid in the house! (Monday & 7:30 again ugh)
Stars meh.
Rangers on a Saturday should be good.
Bruins matinee for sure sold out with lots of loser Boston fans.
Preds meh.
Devils on a Friday, let's party!
Montreal, dang where's all the Ontario Habs fans? Monday night.
Rangers on a Friday, let's party!
Hurricanes matinee, maybe families show up
Sens - home finale, let's see where we are at.

12 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Wouldn’t happen in the playoffs. We’ve been starving for it for a decade! 

Ha! Absolutely will happen.

I went to 2 Bills games this year. Sat next to Dolphins fans both times. If people sold THOSE tickets with the expectations that team had they will absolutely sell tickets to Bruins fans for what should be a slaughter.

Edited by Contempt

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres, Feb. 28, 2023, 7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu 📺, WGR 📻
7 minutes ago, Contempt said:

Ha! Absolutely will happen.

I went to 2 Bills games this year. Sat next to Dolphins fans both times. If people sold THOSE tickets with the expectations that team had they will absolutely sell tickets to Bruins fans for what should be a slaughter.

Slaughter? Didn't the Sabres beat the Bruins once already this season?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bucci tired to put a good spin on it. 

No doubt, hockey support has been seriously injured in WNY.   Sure the cost of living today is part of it, but it just feels like the passion for hockey is so much less now.  Its going to take a few more years to show the casual fans what this team is all about.

KA, you want to bring the fans back?  Make the playoffs.  

• Like (+1) 3

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Feb. 28, 2023, 7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu 📺, WGR 📻
20 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Wouldn’t happen in the playoffs. We’ve been starving for it for a decade! 

Don't bet on it.  Just the local college students from NE area are enough to make a loud impact.

As soon as playoff tickets goon sale on line they are fair game.  People from Mass can fly here direct on Jet Blue for $129, stay the night, and get tickets to the game all for less than they would have in Boston - which has no ticket availability anyway.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.