GDT: Leafs @ Sabres, Feb 21, 2023, 7:30 pm; ESPN

Derrico

The ref finally decides to call a penalty.  Wow.  That PP killed us.

Several years ago an obnoxious Leave fan told me Marner was better than Eichel.  I agrued against that.  I was wrong. Marner is the steal of that draft and far better than Eichel.   

edit:  I forgot about Aho in the 2nd round of that draft.  Still Marner is excellent. 

Edited by Pimlach

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

They should be ashamed of this performance.

Yep… And Granato didn’t have them prepared to play… Strategy, tactics, or game management… 

1 minute ago, triumph_communes said:

Where’s the ***** calls

***** punch their stars in the face if the refs ain’t gonna call *****

I was going to say. ***** the score, just run’ em but then I realize what team I’m talking about.  

1 minute ago, Believer said:

We should take out our frustration by doing some hard fore checking and back checking instead of slamming doors… 

The Sabres are a bunch of pussies. 

• Agree 1

As the song Legendary asks:

"A new answer to the same question...

How many times will you learn the same lesson?"

How many times are the Sabres going to come out looking like trash at home against good teams?

I guess the Sabres liked bag skating so much they wanted to do it again. If I was DG they would be doing it for an hour after the game since they didn't do any work during the game they should have plenty of energy after.

Edited by matter2003

Haven't won a home game in exactly one month.  With the schedule we have and If we don't beat Columbus next week at home, may not win another homer until the end of March, if not the rest of the season.  That alone should get Granato fired.  Don't care if it's a development year.  Totally unacceptable to have zero fight on home ice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.