GDT: Leafs @ Sabres, Feb 21, 2023, 7:30 pm; ESPN

Derrico

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

What else you gonna do with that $10?  McDonalds? 

McDonalds is so good.

but honestly 10 bucks won’t even do you right there nowadays. Used to be a Big Mac meal (No cheese) and junior chicken under $10 

alas 

they’ve also altered the Big Mac recipe over time and as of now it’s settled on something inferior, if I must say 

Edited by Thorny

6 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Haven't won a home game in exactly one month.  With the schedule we have and If we don't beat Columbus next week at home, may not win another homer until the end of March, if not the rest of the season.  That alone should get Granato fired.  Don't care if it's a development year.  Totally unacceptable to have zero fight on home ice.

Interesting on the losing streak. 

Granato won’t get fired.  

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

I almost spent the $10 on ESPN(pus) through Hulu, but decided against it last minute. Sounds like it was the right decision.

I bit… Was really looking forward to a great contest… Instead watching a great team school a lesser rival… Still getting insight into our given reality…

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

The Sabres are nowhere even remotely close to being competitive against the good teams.  Donny is good at teaching offense but that’s it. The defensive play is unacceptable and not getting better.  Losing 7 of the last 9 at home is a receipt that gets people fired. 

Omg. He is not getting fired. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

McDonalds is so good.

but honestly 10 bucks won’t even do you right there nowadays. Used to be a Big Mac meal (No cheese) and junior chicken under $10 

alas 

they’ve also altered the Big Mac recipe over time and as of now it’s settled on something inferior, if I must say 

Remember when a Big Mac was just exactly that? Now it's three buns with a 💩 ton of lettuce, sauce and two silver dollar sized burgers. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I think calling Granato just a development coach is a garbage take, so yes. 

You wanted the goalie pulled after 3. Why didn't he? It's not hard to connect the dots.

It's still not about winning when it clearly should be.

And no I don't think pulling the goalie after 4 instead of 3 made a hill of beans' difference. But the decision was telling.

Imagine playing for a franchise where a winning attitude is so disregarded.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Remember when a Big Mac was just exactly that? Now it's three buns with a 💩 ton of lettuce, sauce and two silver dollar sized burgers. 

Yes. It’s very dumb. And what was a medium coke at the theatre is now the large. It’s all very dumb and an un-hidden rip off 

Edited by Thorny
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.