Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

32 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I just wish we would go back to the old days where it was actually good commercials.. 

The good times..

I like this one from 2016 that uses a real Fort Worth, Texas, lawyer.  This ad is typical of his online YouTube ads.

12 minutes ago, SwampD said:

With every passing day, Twitter makes us all a little dumber.

Oh, the social media explosion has ruined society. 

Ftr, I hate people that are too lazy to walk the carts back, especially when it appears that the weather is good

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

With every passing day, Twitter makes us all a little dumber.

I don't like people who don't return their carts to the return area. What this car narc fool doesn't understand is that there are too many angry and volatile people who carry guns and react in a manner that can be deadly. People get shot for accidently bumping into others in a variety of settings. This car narc fool is too clueless to understand that he could be putting himself in danger by dealing with people he doesn't know. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I don't like people who don't return their carts to the return area. What this car narc fool doesn't understand is that there are too many angry and volatile people who carry guns and react in a manner that can be deadly. People get shot for accidently bumping into others in a variety of settings. This car narc fool is too clueless to understand that he could be putting himself in danger by dealing with people he doesn't know. 

Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I feel better about this playoff than even the 4 Superbowl years.

I just have a feeling that this is the year.

The OT loss against the Eagles really sparked something.  That and the new OC and the inspired D play has the Bills firing on all cylinders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Morning fellow Bills fans.

Tonight, is the night of nights. The eyes of the NFL world are upon us.

Good luck, and let us beseech the blessing of Marv Levy on this Great and Noble curb stomping of the Chiefs.

"Where would you rather be, than right here, right now".

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Scottysabres

49 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Monken firmly believes in half time adjustments. 

He’s really good. Gotten Jackson to another level. I’m a bit surprised he hasn’t gotten any interviews in this HC hiring cycle. He’s better than that guy from Detroit, who seems to be talked about a lot.