Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

KC losing made things extra interesting!  If the Bills win out and the Dolphins lose to Baltimore, Buffalo would have the number two seed.  

Just now, JujuFish said:

With the Chiefs loss, the Bills would take the #2 seed by winning out and Baltimore beating Miami next week.

Dude we posted at the exact same time 😂

39 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I see Jerry Jones is whining about the weather last week.  I always wonder if the owners will ever accede to his request that warm weather teams never have to play up north after Halloween.

As long as a Mara owns the Jints, don't see that ever coming to fruition.

But his stupid Cow Pokes weren't up north yesterday when they blew the Fishies game.  Had they taken care of business, the Bills opportunity to get the 2nd seed would be completely in their own hands.  Not sure if Cleveland winning was good for the Bills or not (it probably was), but with the Ravens game still pending (which may not matter to them) every other game this weekend except for the stupid Pokes game broke their way.

A true Christmas miracle.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I see Jerry Jones is whining about the weather last week.  I always wonder if the owners will ever accede to his request that warm weather teams never have to play up north after Halloween.

I don't think so... But if they do that, how about the the northern city-based teams never having to play in Miami... Or Tampa... Or Jacksonville... In September or the first two weeks of October?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I didn't watch the Cowboys game... but doesn't the referee announce who reported as eligible?  Shouldn't the Lions have listened for who they reported as eligible and corrected the official?

But.. Bills game today.. gotta win.. I can only imagine the drunkfest this game will be.. only thing that could make this worse would be an 8pm game... best wishes to those trying to stay safe today...

13 minutes ago, LTS said:

I didn't watch the Cowboys game... but doesn't the referee announce who reported as eligible?  Shouldn't the Lions have listened for who they reported as eligible and corrected the official?

I don't know if they would have had a chance to, but it does raise an interesting point.  Brad Allen can be seen going to over to the defense presumably to tell them who is eligible, so if he only said 70 is eligible, then the Cowboys wouldn't have covered 68 as though he were eligible.  So, that would taint the resulting conversion anyway.

Edited by carpandean

8 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

JA exiting the mvp talk with this pathetic performance. Better wake up. 

With this defensive performance he can be average, but what is his problem?  Did he go out last night?  The Pats defense is good but they have holes in the secondary. I would like to see Buffalo lay a beating on Belicheats last game in Buffalo with New England.   Josh-  Remove head from @$$, and take the opening drive 75. 

• Like (+1) 1