Recommended Live Stream

Blades_of_Steel

5 hours ago, Weave said:

In the Buffalo market or outside?

In the Buffalo market you’re pretty much limited to pirated streams

I keep having to be reminded of this. I'd like to cut the cord, but I'm in the Sabres market. I take it I am forced to subscribe to cable in order to get MSG.

15 hours ago, Blades_of_Steel said:

My family recently signed up for YouTube TV and I do not have MSG. Does anyone have any recommendations for live streaming? 

Welcome.

If you are in Canada ... CBC online will stream all HNIC games, which may be available to you in the US too.  In Canada SN (SportsNet) is the way to go for just about any hockey game played.  Other stuff too.

I love *Pirate Satellite* 😎

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS

15 hours ago, #freejame said:

If you’re out of market your best bet is just ESPN+. Not a bad deal either. 

I was looking at this. I live in Las Vegas, would I get every Sabre game on ESPN+? If so I'll pull the trigger. I've been using some of the illegal sites but they are always sketchy and tons of pop up garbage. Tired of it.

Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, Hawerchuk said:

I was looking at this. I live in Las Vegas, would I get every Sabre game on ESPN+? If so I'll pull the trigger. I've been using some of the illegal sites but they are always sketchy and tons of pop up garbage. Tired of it.

Thanks in advance.

You would get most all the games as you won't get TNT games.  Also, pretty sure ESPN & ABC games would only be available on a delayed basis.  The Vegas games would also only be available on a delayed basis as in-market games are blacked out.

• Thanks (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Blades_of_Steel said:

My family recently signed up for YouTube TV and I do not have MSG. Does anyone have any recommendations for live streaming? 

The only streaming options with MSG are Fubo and DirecTV Stream.

Fubo does not have Turner channels, so you'd miss anything on TNT.

ESPN+ will have Sabres games if you are out of market, but you will miss out on nationally televised games.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Hawerchuk said:

Thanks in advance.

You get most of the games, but not all.  To get every Sabres game outside of the Sabres home market you need ESPN+, a basic cable or streaming subscription that has ESPN and TNT, and the NHL Network which probably available as an add-on to the cable/streaming service.

If you only have ESPN+ you get probably 60-70 games per year.

Also if you have Hulu and/or Disney+ already, there is a bundle you can buy that has those two plus ESPN+ which is a pretty good deal.

• Thanks (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doohickie said:

You get most of the games, but not all.  To get every Sabres game outside of the Sabres home market you need ESPN+, a basic cable or streaming subscription that has ESPN and TNT, and the NHL Network which probably available as an add-on to the cable/streaming service.

If you only have ESPN+ you get probably 60-70 games per year.

Also if you have Hulu and/or Disney+ already, there is a bundle you can buy that has those two plus ESPN+ which is a pretty good deal.

It should also be noted that if you have VZW for your cellular provider they offer Disney+ free as part of some of their plans.  Similar to T-Mo offering Netflix.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.