Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

The Bills being the biggest Wildcard Weekend favourite ever should be a source of some comfort.

It is not, for me.

The Twittersphere is talking about how the Bills are essentially getting a "bye" in this Wildcard matchup.

And this following an enormously emotional game against New England to close the season.

It feels like a spot where the favoured team could falter. I pray not.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, That Aud Smell said:

The Bills being the biggest Wildcard Weekend favourite ever should be a source of some comfort.

It is not, for me.

The Twittersphere is talking about how the Bills are essentially getting a "bye" in this Wildcard matchup.

And this following an enormously emotional game against New England to close the season.

Look to the Sabres on Monday as a cautionary tale.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

It is not, for me.

With a likely match against the Bengals in the next round, it sure has the feeling of a trap game.

That said, I think we win by 20+.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

It is not, for me.

Not as worried about the possible L (though anything is possible & divisional foes ALMOST always play each other tough; Mac & his swiss cheese defense say 'hi' proving the exception) as the potential for a key injury & also not getting guys healed up that comes w/ a week off.

Hate that the league gives 1 team in each conference such a huge advantage w/ the single bye.  (And have since they went to 7 playoff teams each.)

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I would be shocked if Jackson does not play.

12 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

He’s already been ruled out

Dude is STICKING it to Baltimore. And I don't blame him one bit. Get yer share of the money, pal. The owners will just make more.

Lamar not playing tees up the Bengals for a comparable first round "bye" opponent.

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Dude is STICKING it to Baltimore. And I don't blame him one bit. Get yer share of the money, pal. The owners will just make more.

Lamar not playing tees up the Bengals for a comparable first round "bye" opponent.

It's tricky. Everyone can clearly see a big gap between Jackson and the rest of Baltimore's options, but Jackson has never played a full season as a starter because he's constantly getting injured.