Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

What an embarrassment, we played so bad that I'm not even tense or anxious, just defeated. 

As @pi2000would say

DO BETTER 

Yea, Im there too. I'm not mad just embarrassed by how unprepared and ineffective every phase of this team was today. 

32 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Exciting season. Just need to figure out what will put this team over the top.

A better coach is the place to start  unless they move on from McDermott they are always going to be 3rd best 

Reid + Mahomes > McDermott + Allen

Burrow + Taylor > McDermott + Allen 

and I don’t think the Allen component of the equation is the problem 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

Got beat in every aspect of the game. 

It will be interesting to see what changes are made in the off season. It is obvious that injuries had an impact this year, but OC and DC play calling are certainly suspect over the 2nd half of the season. They got figured out, didn't make the necessary adjustments to overcome the personnel issues and the schemes other teams were throwing at them. Some teams they could beat anyhow, but it's the playoffs and they got their lunch taken and punched in the mouth as a reward. 

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of the reasons the Bills look so ineffective is because of how effective the Bengals have been today. When the matchups get this tight once down to the very best teams, it’s often difficult to tell where one side ends and the other begins re: self-inflicted and just running into a debilitating opponent 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

Bills should keep the quarterback and go in to rebuild mode. Because being honest, they have a lot of rebuilding to do.

Offensive line

DB's

Linebackers

Receiving Corps

There is a lot of work to do in Buffalo, I don't see them as serious Suoer Bowl contenders for the next 2 years minimum.

They are built fine to win in the regular season with Josh doing all of the heavy lifting.

Everything is different in the playoff.

The Bengals have it.  The Chiefs have it, but hey are starting to show some soft spots.  The 49ers have it.  The Eagles may have it.  

The Bills don't have it.

• Like (+1) 2