Jump to content

GDT: 3/30/2022: Winnipeg at Buffalo 7:00PM ET MSG-B WGR


Doohickie
 Share

Recommended Posts

One deal is for insurance WPeg needs to win to add pressure to VEGAS... Dal won so Vegas back out of playoffs... Id feel betterr if two teams not named Vegas fighting for final spot in West.  Put Tokarski in net...

Edited by North Buffalo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • SDS pinned this topic
1 hour ago, steveoath said:

Boo Jets. Yay Sabres.

Won't be watching tonight, but hoping to wake up to a nice win (or vegas further out the picture)

Ditto. I will be seeing Sparks in concert tonight in Boston. I'll watch the game on replay Thursday.

That said, I bought a single ticket to tonight's game, forgetting I had the Sparks tickets. So I have one seat 7 rows from the ice of anyone is interested. PM me.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ditto. I will be seeing Sparks in concert tonight in Boston. I'll watch the game on replay Thursday.

That said, I bought a single ticket to tonight's game, forgetting I had the Sparks tickets. So I have one seat 7 rows from the ice of anyone is interested. PM me.

Don’t you live in New Hampshire? How often do you go to Buffalo for these games and do you fly or drive? Just curious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Don’t you live in New Hampshire? How often do you go to Buffalo for these games and do you fly or drive? Just curious.

3 or 4 times. I usually drive. I try to line up "all sports weekends" with my buddy where we do the Bills, Sabres, UB football or basketball, etc.

My schedule has been crazy this spring. I was planning to see the Sabres once more. Turns out I will be at the final game vs Chicago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

3 or 4 times. I usually drive. I try to line up "all sports weekends" with my buddy where we do the Bills, Sabres, UB football or basketball, etc.

My schedule has been crazy this spring. I was planning to see the Sabres once more. Turns out I will be at the final game vs Chicago.

I may be going to that. Can you pick me up in the way?😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nine wins in March. Let's effing go, Buffalo.

Musky Wails.

And to anyone suggesting that a 'Peg* win would be more tolerable because of the effect on Las Vegas's playoff chances, I say: GET BEHIND ME, SATAN. We done been there, taking solace from or (*gag*) even cheering for a Sabres' loss. Never again. Never more!

*hat tip to @inkman for the tune

  • Like (+1) 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Even tho they're out of the playoff picture, it's nice to actually look forward to watching them play at this time of year for a change.

We are two Washington wins away from elimination.

Just now, SwampD said:

North Jersey. It’s not that far out of the way.

Far enough. Why not grab a Megabus?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Even tho they're out of the playoff picture, it's nice to actually look forward to watching them play at this time of year for a change.

You said it.  Even though I never miss a game, I can feel the anticipation ramping up for this team.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Anyone hear about Hayden lately? They left him in Vancouver when he tested COVID positive. Is he hitchhiking back?

He's back in Buffalo. They talked about on the instigators the other day how he was out of quarantine and flew back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • SDS unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...