GDT - Ducks at Sabres - December 7, 2021 - 7:30 PM (EST) - ESPN+ / HULU & WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

24 minutes ago, inkman said:

I want players that take that personally and do something about it 

You want ***** who don’t understand they’re playing a game? You want them Larping in the real world pretending to be conquering Vikings or slaying fictitious monsters?

hard pass. It’s a game.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Love the disparaging comments about UPL going to intermission.  That’s enough for me.  Off to watch Cuse get worked by Villanova to make this the most miserable 2 days of sports viewing I’ve had since Aaron ***** Boone. 

Dude, they won the ***** World Series the next ***** season! Then they won 3 more. Let that one go.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

You want ***** who don’t understand they’re playing a game? You want them Larping in the real world pretending to be conquering Vikings or slaying fictitious monsters?

hard pass. It’s a game.

With this attitude, Buffalo fans are getting the exact team they deserve.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

What's bad is not that it's a goal is the way Zegras is laughing.  Someone needs to knock him on his ass.

That was a crazy goal, let him enjoy it. It's ok for players to have fun, don't need players screaming , looking angry when they score. Lighten up everyone.

I've moved all around the arena because there is no one here, settled in to 106 for that nice balance of viewing and action closeness. It's the perfect spot to see just how bad this team is. They lack basic skills in passing and transition. They don't pinch correctly, they have no one going to the net or in the slot. It's really bad. 

• Like (+1) 3

The league is going to have alot of fun with that goal and assist for years to come.

I was doing something in the kitchen at the end of the period and before I could switch games Kevin Weekes and his partner in the booth were giving it a standing ovation haha. 

Then Weekes proclaimed it possibly the best assist in the history of the game. 

Ohh boyyyy 

9 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I've moved all around the arena because there is no one here, settled in to 106 for that nice balance of viewing and action closeness. It's the perfect spot to see just how bad this team is. They lack basic skills in passing and transition. They don't pinch correctly, they have no one going to the net or in the slot. It's really bad. 

You're not wrong 

Edited by Norcal

20 minutes ago, inkman said:

Love the disparaging comments about UPL going to intermission.  That’s enough for me.  Off to watch Cuse get worked by Villanova to make this the most miserable 2 days of sports viewing I’ve had since Aaron ***** Boone. 

Fellow Red Sox fan?  It happens man.. but would you change a thing about 2004? Or 2007, 2013 & 2018.  Life is ok.

15 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Dude, they won the ***** World Series the next ***** season! Then they won 3 more. Let that one go.

I have.  Being a Red Sox and Syracuse fan has taken some of the sting away but Buffalo teams are my true passion.  I can’t handle losing in spots like last night.  I’m going to be miserable for days. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, darksabre said:

This game hasn't been too bad 

22 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Disagree. It's ugly in person, we can't connect basic passes and keep retreating. 

I'm kinda in agreement with dark,… but my beers are a lot cheeper.

• Haha (+1) 2

Goid evening Teammates, Punch checking in. 

Was out with the family.  Looking at houses with my son, he is taking the plunge.  After that we had a Taco Tuesday diner with the whole Fam  

Down 1-0, in 3rd. Let win this Sabres!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, inkman said:

I have.  Being a Red Sox and Syracuse fan has taken some of the sting away but Buffalo teams are my true passion.  I can’t handle losing in spots like last night.  I’m going to be miserable for days. 

Maybe the Sabres can be miraculous tonight… and by miraculous I mean scoring a few goals in the third period.

17 minutes ago, klos1963 said:

That was a crazy goal, let him enjoy it. It's ok for players to have fun, don't need players screaming , looking angry when they score. Lighten up everyone.

I need someone on the ice or field in Buffalo to care 1/100th the amount I do. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.