GDT - Ducks at Sabres - December 7, 2021 - 7:30 PM (EST) - ESPN+ / HULU & WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

What's bad is not that it's a goal is the way Zegras is laughing.  Someone needs to knock him on his ass.

Are hockey players not supposed to have fun? Do you honestly think he’s laughing at us or is just laughing at the situation and how goofy it was?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

Checking in from Sec 116…. At most 3500 to 4000 here tonight. The worst it is been yet. 

Ducks look only slightly more interested than the Sabres do. ESPN+ got a real barn burner tonight

I'm glad the fanbase is voting with their wallets. It is about damn time. Remember this is year 11 of no playoffs in sight by Christmas time. As one poster on this site reminded me, the only worse run organization may be the Detroit Lions. Hopefully, in another 2 or 3 seasons, the young guys in Rochester are NHL ready and will make this franchise competitive once again, but count on another 2- 3 seasons away. Forget any awesome free agent signings, nobody noteworthy wants to play here for any amount. 2- 3 more seasons of waiting, and to be honest, to me, the jury is still out on Don Granato. Not liking that his staff cannot even coach basic defense and a complete reluctance to take the body. 3 seasons of it under 3 different coaches. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.