GDT - Ducks at Sabres - December 7, 2021 - 7:30 PM (EST) - ESPN+ / HULU & WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

6 minutes ago, SDS said:

Interesting comment given that we’re talking about players on the Anaheim Ducks. But I will stand firm that I don’t want 20-year-olds being psychopathic shitheads.

Yes, I know. We only want good character guys that want to be here.Who cares if they suck and get laughed at by the opponent. Just make sure they take nice pictures with the kiddies.

I'll take a$$holes that I don't like who win, anyday.

It's not "just a game" (I ***** HATE that phrase). It's professional sports. That is a huge difference.

Edited by SwampD
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

The Rangers and Caps next. We might not win a game for a while. I can’t believe this is a sub expansion level team that we fielded. And it’s about the 4th or 5th time in 10 years. How is that possible? 

Well.. the Islanders have lost 11 straight.  I say we can catch them.

Something to root for.

Just now, SABRESfan said:

Well.. the Islanders have lost 11 straight.  I say we can catch them.

Something to root for.

They won tonight lol. All these teams will get some push save Arizona. The team we raced the tank for in 2015. Good luck getting a crowd over 3000 in the building by the end of January. This team might win 5 games the rest of the year. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Holy cow.  That was a crazy goal. First time seeing it. 

So the Ducks get the goal of the year.  Their backup shuts us out .  The Ducks win a back to back. 

We finally get decent goaltending and then get shut out.  And we lose Mitts again. 

I think I got it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Didn’t like the call on the Milano goal but I liked the creativity by Zegras. Oh well Sonny rode Chers looks to fame why not Milano ?

looks like Granato tightened up their defensive play tonight. Upl looked ok . It wasn’t a tire fire and I was entertained. 

• Like (+1) 1

The only angle that was close to level with the goal post, which was behind milano, made it look like a good goal. The others didn't, but were at angles that were impossible to discern with eyeballs. 

I never have thought that kind of goal is impressive, didn't like it when Svechnikov did a variation, and neither of those guys had any pressure. I see 8 year olds do that all of the time in pickup games with the same amount of time& space 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The only angle that was close to level with the goal post, which was behind milano, made it look like a good goal. The others didn't, but were at angles that were impossible to discern with eyeballs. 

I never have thought that kind of goal is impressive, didn't like it when Svechnikov did a variation, and neither of those guys had any pressure. I see 8 year olds do that all of the time in pickup games with the same amount of time& space 

There wasn't a single angle that I didn't think it was high.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.